Windows 10: edge starting with one of last pages

Discus and support edge starting with one of last pages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; does anyone no why edge starts with the one of the last pages after shutting down edge and the computer it will at times restart with one of the last... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wood, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Wood Win User

edge starting with one of last pages

does anyone no why edge starts with the one of the last pages after shutting down edge and the computer it will at times restart with one of the last pages, this is even after I make sure I am on my home page and then close edge and shut down computer, this has been going on I think since 1803 was downloaded more than a month ago, this time the page was usa today, there has been others but I don't remember because it does not happen every time, I have not changed settings, I do not use start page but home page, that is how I have had it since I downloaded 10 over 7 approximately 2 years ago.

:)

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 26, 2018
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Oct 26, 2018
  4. philc43 Win User

My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

You need to use the set to "A specific page" option and specify the url for a blank page to about:blank and click the save icon next to it.

See if this works.

Refer to step 7 in this tutorial for further help: Change Startup Page in Microsoft Edge

philc43, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

1. edge starting with one of last pages - Similar Threads - edge starting last

2. Last Page Blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Last Page Blank: When I print from Windows 10, my printer prints what I want, and always gives me a blank sheet of paper at the end of every print job. Doesn't matter if I print a word, excel, pdf file. I have Windows 7 at home with 3 printers and this doesn't happen. It has got to be a...
  3. Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chromium Edge Start Page Tiles??: Trying the new Chromium Edge and was wondering how to add more favorites to the Start Page. Right now it has 7 Favorites Tiles and when I click the plus sign and add another favorite it takes one away to make room for the new one. Can anyone tell me how to add more than just...
  4. page numbering starts over on last few pages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    page numbering starts over on last few pages: Page numbering starts over in a 30 page document on pages 29 and 30. How do I get numbering to continue to the last page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-numbering-starts-over-on-last-few-pages/6c79fd8b-6b37-4c43-9b4f-aea1dd442275"
  5. No solution yet. Edge insists on opening last pages that were open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No solution yet. Edge insists on opening last pages that were open.: Every time I switch on my computer in the morning and open up Microsoft Edge, it opens all the tabs that were open when I closed it and shut down the day before. Why does it do this? I don't have any settings configured to tell it to do this. It's very irritating. I have...
  6. Starting page when using Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Starting page when using Edge: I use Edge browser and it opens Bing when I start it. Is there any other option, I want to make a different website a starting page. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starting-page-when-using-edge/1599db44-a963-48cc-b79e-b4c06880f3e2
  7. Edge opens with previous page instead of start page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens with previous page instead of start page: Randomly, not all the time, after a reboot (or power off/on) Edge will start with the previously opened page instead of the set "home" (start) page. Is there any way to prevent this? This is what I have set. [img] 114998
  8. My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error

in Browsers and Email
    My Edge Start Page in is the Start page error: I set the setting to set the start page of Microsoft Edge browser to a blank page, but when I reopen it's still in the Start Page with those news headlines and such, I tried to adjust the settings, but it's still the same result. Need help. 101637
  9. Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone having a problem with Edge start page at the moment?: Tonight when I launch edge the Microsoft start page with all the news feeds is blank. It just displays the 'where to now' box at the top. Is something down MS end? Anyone else seeing the same issue? Other than that surfing in edge is fine, its just the home page that has no...
  10. Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge: How to: Customize Start Page in Microsoft Edge How to Customize your Start Page in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge starts with last viewed pages

2. windows edge starts up with last pages

3. computer starts with last page viewed instead of start page in edge