Windows 10: Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

Discus and support Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Thank you, that worked! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

Thank you, that worked!

Roman Krejci, Jun 20, 2016
  2. RickC Win User

The Disable_OneDrive_Integration.reg file worked well. Thank you. Unfortunately, using the Enable_OneDrive_Integration.reg file does not work. Whilst it makes the change to the registry, OneDrive integration is not fully restored, irrespective of whether you restart or sign out then in again. The OneDrive icon has re-appeared in the Notification Area but not within the navigation pane of File Explorer. I'm using Win 10 Pro x64 (Version 1511, Build 10586.545).

RickC, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Rick, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

See if OneDrive will show in the navigation pane again after opening the OneDrive app for Start Menu -> All apps.

Brink, Aug 11, 2016
  4. RickC Win User

Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

Hi Shawn - I've already tried that and checked in Task Manager that it was running. I didn't log into it though. I forgot to mention... I'm using a local account in the Administrators group, not a Microsoft Account.

RickC, Aug 11, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Ah, that would be why then. You'll need to sign in to OneDrive with your Microsoft account to have it available.

Brink, Aug 11, 2016
  6. RickC Win User
    OK, many thanks for the info. I was a bit surprised because using the Add or Remove OneDrive from Navigation Pane method was dynamic and easily undo-able without signing in. Thanks once again.

RickC, Aug 11, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Aug 11, 2016
  8. besweeet Win User

Ran the registry trick, and there's still a OneDrive section in the Explorer sidebar.

besweeet, Dec 17, 2016
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello besweeet, *Smile

Did you restart the computer to apply afterwards?

Brink, Dec 17, 2016
  10. besweeet Win User
    Yes; multiple restarts have been done already.

besweeet, Dec 17, 2016
  11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 17, 2016
  12. besweeet Win User
    besweeet, Dec 17, 2016
  13. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

If I disable OneDrive integration in windows 10 how will it affect my Office 365 documents? As they are all saved and stored in the cloud and I have it set so the the server copy always has priority they probably don't need to have anything physically stored on my pc, correct?

Thanks,

Danny R

djrobison22, Mar 11, 2017
  14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Danny, *Smile

As long as Office 365 is still able to separately use OneDrive from the set "Connect Services", you should be fine.

Brink, Mar 11, 2017
  15. Thanks, Brink!

It has been working just fine with it being uninstalled. I just hate it's ominous presence as if one day out of nowhere it will just start syncing files all on its own!

Now I am off to post some more pleas for assistance on matters unrelated to OneDrive!

Take care,

Danny

djrobison22, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration - Similar Threads - Enable Disable OneDrive

2. Can't enable Memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Memory integrity: My device just won't let me enable Memory integrity, even though there aren't any incompatible drivers in the way.What is going on?Screenshots:Attempting to enable Memory integrityReviewing "incompatible drivers"System Info:OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single...
  3. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  4. Can't Enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity: I keep getting a windows security exclamation notification for Local Security Authority protection is off Memory Integrity. When I try to enable it, I get a message that says it can't be turned on. I downloaded and ran the Autoruns64 tool, and the Drivers Tab shows 2 yellow...
  5. Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?: Can hyperthreading be enabled on personal laptops with Memory Integrity enabled in Windows 11 Pro 22H2? When hyperthreading is enabled, an event log entry showed mitigations not enabled for virtual machines. One of the personal laptops that is much older does not seem to have...
  6. Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?

Can hyperthreading be enabled with Memory Integrity enabled?: Can hyperthreading be enabled on personal laptops with Memory Integrity enabled in Windows 11 Pro 22H2? When hyperthreading is enabled, an event log entry showed mitigations not enabled for virtual machines. One of the personal laptops that is much older does not seem to have...
  7. Disabling memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  8. Disabling memory integrity

Disabling memory integrity: Trying to turn off Memory Integrity to get kinectcamera.sys to run. Windows has the option greyed out, saying I need to be admin to disable, but my account is an admin account....
  9. Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive....
  10. Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive: Salesforce.com today announced Salesforce Files Connect, a centralized, universal file-sharing solution that enables enterprise customers to seamlessly browse, search and share files located in any repository—all from a single user interface. We’re pleased to announce that...