Windows 10: Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1

Discus and support Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi ! I'm using MSMG Toolkit 9.1 (All operations I'm doing on Windows 10_64bit_build 1809 having administrator rights ) When I want to convert ESD to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 964758, Mar 16, 2019.

1. 964758 Win User

Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1

Hi ! I'm using MSMG Toolkit 9.1 (All operations I'm doing on Windows 10_64bit_build 1809 having administrator rights )
    When I want to convert ESD to WIM (install.esd to install.wim) windows_10.iso , I'm receiving next message

'D:\MSMG' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

'else' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

How do you think, whats wrong ? Many thanks in advance !

:)

964758, Mar 16, 2019

2. ESD Toolkit

ESD Toolkit - a tool for use with the ESD files
    Features:

• Converting ESD in ISO
    • Getting information about ESD file
    • ESD editing files (under development)
    • Creating a bootable USB drive
    • Automatically download new crypto
    • Batch files
    • Generation of hash sums
    • More...

Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1 [​IMG]

Download ESD Toolkit

Slonick2012, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Stuck on converting ESD to WIM File using a script tool

It's not a tool, just a short tutorial to show how to use DISM to convert ESD file to a WIM file: Convert ESD file to WIM using DISM in Windows 10

4. Kari Win User

Convert ESD file to WIM using DISM in Windows 10

In all its simplicity, here's that step in two screenshots:

BTW, I edited step 2.9 and added step 2.10 just now. Here's how 2.9 it was before edits:

And here 2.9 and 2.10 after edits:

Also worth to remember is that after ESD to WIM conversion, new ISO only contains a single edition which always has index number 1. Using your CODE sample as an example, you made W10 PRO single edition WIM from W10 multi edition ESD. In original ESD the PRO edition is / was index 8, in new WIM file it's index 1.

Thema:

1. Error during convert from ESD to WIM image MSMG Toolkit 9.1 - Similar Threads - Error during convert

2. Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems using MSMG ToolKit need help.: Hello i am trying to make a custom windows 10 build, but when i do "Cleanup Source Images" it says: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Performing [Install.wim, Index : 1] Image Component Cleanup......
  3. Creating ISO file out of an ESD image -> too big to fit inside DVD, if converted to WIM;...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating ISO file out of an ESD image -> too big to fit inside DVD, if converted to WIM;...: Hello, I have downloaded the following file directly from Microsoft: 17763.379.190312-0539.rs5_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTBUSINESS_VOL_x64FRE_de-de.esd (3.3 GB in size) It contains almost all Windows 10 editions in ESD image format, Build 17763.379 stable. Then I...
  4. MSMG ToolKit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSMG ToolKit: Hi Guys, what do we think about this program ? I discory him in forum my digital life.. is a hack ? 39933
  5. ESD Toolkit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESD Toolkit: ESD Toolkit - a tool for use with the ESD files Features: Converting ESD in ISO Getting information about ESD file ESD editing files (under development) Creating a bootable USB drive Automatically download new crypto Batch files Generation of hash sums More... [img]...
  6. Iso, esd or wim?

in Windows 10 Support
    Iso, esd or wim?: Wish to correct a Source files missing problem, so need to download an ISO. Installed is W10 1511 version 10586.164 Pro.....how can I tell whether it is ESD or WIM? I know that downloads are as following.....M$ Media is ESD and TechNet is WIM. 44127
  7. Create a wim or esd file with no volume image

in Windows 10 Support
    Create a wim or esd file with no volume image: [img] Hi Using Windows ADK 10 v1511, it is possible to create a wim or esd file with no volume image so that I can add them later? Thanks Bye 42214
  8. Stuck on converting ESD to WIM File using a script tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on converting ESD to WIM File using a script tool: Hi, I'm facing difficulty while trying to convert .ESD to .WIM File I'm using a script that belongs to below source: How to convert install.esd to install.wim Mark The Tech DISM giving me the following error when reaching at 84%> error 605 the specified buffer...
  9. Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extract a .WIM from an .ESD?: Hi guys, I'm trying to make a 10 Pro 10586 image with MDT 2013 Update 1 and I cannot use the ISO I got from the Media Creation Tool. I realized this is because the ISO now uses a install.esd instead of install.wim; I read that it is possible to extract the .wim from a ESD...
  10. Convert ESD file to WIM using DISM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Convert ESD file to WIM using DISM in Windows 10: How to: Convert ESD file to WIM using DISM in Windows 10 [img] Information Servicing an offline image, mounting an image, committing changes, it all sounds a bit complicated to an average Windows user. However, it's just geek speak meaning modifying default Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. esd to wim software

2. msmg toolkit error 0xc1420127

3. msmg toolkit esd to iso