Windows 10: ethernet connection

Discus and support ethernet connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an ethernet cable from my moden to my mini pic but it isn't listed as a viable network connection. Why not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DearDean, Aug 16, 2019.

1. DearDean Win User

ethernet connection

I have an ethernet cable from my moden to my mini pic but it isn't listed as a viable network connection. Why not?

:)

DearDean, Aug 16, 2019
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Aug 16, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

ethernet connection

Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

ethernet connection

1. ethernet connection - Similar Threads - ethernet connection

2. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  3. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  4. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

5. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.: I get a lot of jitters and my ping randomly spikes in gaming where i even reach 300 ping, bearing in mind i live in london playing in a server based in london. I've tried disabling IPv6 which actually helped quite a bit, made my IP address static, but i still have this issue....
  9. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.: I get a lot of jitters and my ping randomly spikes in gaming where i even reach 300 ping, bearing in mind i live in london playing in a server based in london. I've tried disabling IPv6 which actually helped quite a bit, made my IP address static, but i still have this issue....
  10. My ethernet connection keeps spiking a lot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging