Windows 10: Ethernet Connectivity on Pc

Discus and support Ethernet Connectivity on Pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet on my pc was working 2 days ago. I saw a windows update so I clicked it. My device was restarted and there was no wifi on it. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dubz_186, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Dubz_186 Win User

Ethernet Connectivity on Pc

My internet on my pc was working 2 days ago. I saw a windows update so I clicked it. My device was restarted and there was no wifi on it. I was confused because my ethernet cable was plugged in. When I went to troubleshooting it said that windows could not find a driver for your network adapter. I didnt know what to do so I restarted my computer, reset it, and even reinstalled windows. But still nothing. When I try to install a driver for my network adapter it says that it is already installed. Ive tried command propt and typed in a lot of commands that I found on the internet to fix this issue and nothing. Ive contacted my internet provider, microsoft, my security for my computer (which is Norton Security) and my motherboard company (which is gigabyte) and still nothing. Ive tried so many things constantly spending hours researching ways to fix it and I find the same thing over and over "go to your network properties" etc and when I click on network properties its blank. I really dont know what to do. I might bring it to best buy for them to check it out (I built my own pc btw) and hopefully fix. It has to be something it dosent just randomly stop working. If anyone has any suggestions that would br greatly appreciated, thanks.

:)

Dubz_186, Mar 2, 2019
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Mar 2, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Ethernet Connectivity on Pc - Similar Threads - Ethernet Connectivity

2. Ethernet connection failing after 20-40 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection failing after 20-40 seconds: Hello,This issue has gotten to the point where I'm suspecting a hardware issue, but I'm sharing all the steps I've taken + the issue itself in hopes of determining that there may have been something I overlooked.Issue: I recently acquired an Ethernet to USB 3.0 adapter for my...
  3. Ethernet connection failing after 20-40 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connection failing after 20-40 seconds: Hello,This issue has gotten to the point where I'm suspecting a hardware issue, but I'm sharing all the steps I've taken + the issue itself in hopes of determining that there may have been something I overlooked.Issue: I recently acquired an Ethernet to USB 3.0 adapter for my...
  4. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  5. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  6. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  8. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.: My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found. Im not sure if this helps but, my IPv4 has wifi connection and my IPv6 says it has no network access. I really have no idea what I can do to fix this, I was hoping I could get some help,...
  9. My desktop pc cannot connect to my ethernet/wifi. It says there is no ip address found.

10. Option to connect to wifi is gone on my laptop and is only giving me an option for ethernet

Option to connect to wifi is gone on my laptop and is only giving me an option for ethernet: When logging in to my laptop it showed that I was not connected to any network, even though I am normally connected to wifi, and when I tried to connect to my wifi it not longer shows the option too, it's saying I need to connect to an ethernet cable, I never have connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ethernet connectivity on boot lag