Windows 10: Ethernet Not Connected

Discus and support Ethernet Not Connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My HP 15, windows 10 says ethernet not connected. And i can't see the wifi either. I have no internet on it for a couple months now. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by McLol, Aug 9, 2019.

1. McLol Win User

Ethernet Not Connected

My HP 15, windows 10 says ethernet not connected. And i can't see the wifi either. I have no internet on it for a couple months now. How do I fix it?Ethernet Not Connected [​IMG]

:)

McLol, Aug 9, 2019
  2. MarcoArik Win User

How to delete an ethernet connection?

Just as title says. I have some old ethernet connections in my list, and I would like to delete it to clean.

Any suggestion?

MarcoArik, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Cannot connect to ethernet no valid ip configuration

We appreciate the information you've provided. We'd like to confirm the results after following the steps on the link provided on our previous post.

Meanwhile, to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check the following:

• If the Ethernet port is clean.

• If the end of RJ45 (Ethernet cord) is still intact.

• If available, test the RJ45 (Ethernet cord) to your other device and check if issue persists.

We look forward to your reply so we can assist you further.

Zedrick Del, Aug 9, 2019
  4. EdTittel Win User

Ethernet Not Connected

Setting a metered connection for Ethernet?

Please permit me to respectfully disagree, battlezone. Not only is it possible to do this, TenForums offers a tutorial that explains exactly how, step-by-step: Set Ethernet Connection as Metered or Unmetered in Windows 10. Do please check it out, won't you?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Ethernet Not Connected

1. Ethernet Not Connected - Similar Threads - Ethernet Connected

2. why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are my ethernet designations different on 3 different computers connected to the same...: Windows 10 ethernet connections show different descriptions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-ethernet-designations-different-on-3/5b9152ad-d48f-457e-9ff5-e1b83f852c65
  3. ethernet connection

ethernet connection: I have an ethernet cable from my moden to my mini pic but it isn't listed as a viable network connection. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-connection/1b7d611f-f6be-4cad-8c74-4332de9476d6
  4. Device Manager keeps refreshing due to ethernet connection. Help.

Device Manager keeps refreshing due to ethernet connection. Help.: Greetings. When I started to encounter a problem regarding Dark Souls III I started to troubleshoot and managed to find out that Dark Souls III doesn't like when devices get connected and disconnected from your system. When I took a closer look to the device manager it was...
  5. Using Wi-Fi. Need to share this connection over ethernet.

Using Wi-Fi. Need to share this connection over ethernet.: NOTE: I do not have physical access to the modem/router that broadcasts the WI-FI I am using. The laptop I am using is connected to the internet over wi-fi. I have a PC that does not have wi-fi capability. I have a switch so I can connect my laptop to the PC over ethernet....
  6. Windows 10 dropping intermittently Ethernet connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 dropping intermittently Ethernet connection: I have two network point at the office that when we have upgrade the pc's from win7 to win10. It wont be able to reach the Domain. It either won't have internet connection or it will be dropping intermittently. Troubleshooting: 1 New patching and cabling 2 Drivers...
  7. Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection

Files takes long time to open on Ethernet connection: When I click on any file to open it will take a very long time to open., it will also hang when I right click on it, or drag it. However when I disable the ethernet connection, i will not have this problem at all. Can anybody help me fix this issue. Thanks in advance....
  8. NAS connected directly to PC ethernet port not shown

NAS connected directly to PC ethernet port not shown: I'm trying to upgrade my multiple NAS devices into a single enclosure. To be safe I'm copying all the files to an empty drive I temporarily installed in my PC. Although my wireless network adapter is rated at 100MBps, the POS router provided by my ISP can only do 7.8Mbps....
  9. NAS connected directly to PC ethernet port not shown

NAS connected directly to PC ethernet port not shown: I'm trying to upgrade my multiple NAS devices into a single enclosure. To be safe I'm copying all the files to an empty drive I temporarily installed in my PC. Although my wireless network adapter is rated at 100MBps, the POS router provided by my ISP can only do 7.8Mbps....
  10. trying to connect to internet with a new laptop and it says "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid...

trying to connect to internet with a new laptop and it says "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid...: trying to connect to internet with a new laptop and it says "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-connect-to-internet-with-a-new-laptop/6f3ddc7f-679f-4876-9520-e7238209dedb