Windows 10: Event tracker windows 10

Discus and support Event tracker windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello [ATTACH]is it possible to activate this popup event tracker at shutdown / restart PC in Windows 10? Thanks. Regards.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zigo&Zago, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Zigo&Zago Win User

Event tracker windows 10

Hello Event tracker windows 10 0a5c011e-e400-462e-8131-dc0647fcef19?upload=true.png is it possible to activate this popup event tracker at shutdown / restart PC in Windows 10?

Thanks.

Regards.

:)

Zigo&Zago, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Display Shutdown Event Tracker? Where is it?

It sounds like you now have shutdown event tracker enabled.

You can tell when users have to select a reason when trying to restart or shut down the computer.

You have to look in Event Viewer to see whom and the reason for a restart or shutdown instead. See the blue note box at the top of the tutorial below to see if this is what you're seeing.

*Arrow Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Event tracker windows 10

Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10

Shawn, my GPE entries don't look anything like what you show for this? Has there been a major change in somewhere during the last number of builds? I'm at 1709 16299.192.

You can see the entries on the right are nothing alike.

Event tracker windows 10 [​IMG]

Event tracker windows 10 [​IMG]

Ztruker, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Event tracker windows 10

1. Event tracker windows 10 - Similar Threads - Event tracker

2. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  3. Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to restart Windows after a chain of events starting with an update failure: Hi,In my computer with Windows 11 installed, Windows update was stuck at 30%. Even though I restarted it 2-3 times, nothing changed. Finally, it entered its own recovery section but options such as startup repair, Uninstall updates, Startup settings did not open at safe mode...
  4. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  5. Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unstable System, hundreds of errors in event viewer: Hello,Recently my system has been getting progressively worse. This started at the end of February. But, just today alone when I look in the event viewer I have had hundreds of errors saying "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3...
  6. Shutdown Event Tracker on Windows Server 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown Event Tracker on Windows Server 2019: Hi all, We've build some new servers and all have the same behavior after installing Windows updates. After the user logon Shutdown Event tracker keeps appearing. A quick search pointed in the direction of a Windows update KB4490481 - CU 2019-03. Seelink. We can change...
  7. Shutdown event tracker - Windows Server 2019 Version 1809 OS Build 17763.437

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutdown event tracker - Windows Server 2019 Version 1809 OS Build 17763.437: Hello: Anyone have any insight as to how to cure this? Shutdown event tracker does not reset even after entering a Problem ID and a Comment. This normally clears the problem but not this time. I can disable it, reboot and it does not appear. Once it is enabled again,...
  8. Shutdown Event Tracker and Scheduled Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shutdown Event Tracker and Scheduled Updates: Hello, I have a simple question: On a Win10P system, will the Shutdown Event Tracker hang automated scheduled updates and restarts related to these updates? I wouldn't want our maintenance schedule to be hindered by the need for manual input here, but I do like the idea...
  9. Display Shutdown Event Tracker? Where is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Shutdown Event Tracker? Where is it?: My currently up to date windows 10 pro machine has been restarting very very frequently after I've left it for a goodly while, including nearly every night, and in trying to figger out why this is happening, I learned about this option, Display Shutdown Event Tracker. It's...
  10. Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Shutdown Event Tracker in Windows 10 event log. When Shutdown Event Tracker is enabled, users cannot shut down or restart the computer without providing a reason. If the computer...