Windows 10: Exiting safemode

Discus and support Exiting safemode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used crotona(sorry if thats wrong) to get to msconfig, changed boot mode to safe & now that i did what i had to i cant get msconfig back. I type in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Joe chip, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Joe chip Win User

Exiting safemode

I used crotona(sorry if thats wrong) to get to msconfig, changed boot mode to safe & now that i did what i had to i cant get msconfig back. I type in crotona box now but it doesnt respond... HELP!!!!!!!

:)

Joe chip, Jul 9, 2016

2. how to exit safe mode in Windows 10

my problem is can't exit from safemode, although try "window"+ R is not respond

Thank You

Rahardjo

RahardjoKamtoso, Jul 9, 2016
  3. Safemode

I have windows 10- the computer is in safe mode, how do I get out of safe mode?

Moved fromExiting safemode :(Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy)

kimberleyTagaroulias, Jul 9, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Exiting safemode

Brink, Jul 9, 2016
  5. spunk Win User
    Here are 3 ways.
    1. on your keyboard, Press the Windows key+R in the Run box type msconfig.
    2. Go to Control Panel/Administrative Tools/System Configuration.
    3. In Cortana, type CMD, Right click the CMD results and Run As Administrator, in the Elevated Command Prompt type msconfig

spunk, Jul 10, 2016
  6. Joe chip Win User
    Got it, thanks so much!

Joe chip, Jul 10, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Exiting safemode

1. Exiting safemode - Similar Threads - Exiting safemode

2. New computer, can't exit S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer, can't exit S mode: Just got a new laptop and cannot get it out of S mode. Most instructions I've found are over a year old. I've updated everything possible appstore, etc and everytime I try the "get" button it says something went wrong and try again....
  3. New computer, can't exit S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer, can't exit S mode: Just got a new laptop and cannot get it out of S mode. Most instructions I've found are over a year old. I've updated everything possible appstore, etc and everytime I try the "get" button it says something went wrong and try again....
  4. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  5. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  6. Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...

Dual-Monitor - exiting full screen on second monitor automatically transfers it to primary...: When i go Full screen on a video or anything on my web browser it goes from my 2nd monitor to my 1st monitor and then i have to drag it back to my 2nd monitorIt was working fine but now it just does this issue i have with it , it happens on Chrome, opera GX, Microsoft edge...
  7. How do I exit safemode even if it cant accept my password?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I exit safemode even if it cant accept my password?: I tried accessing safemode but now I can't exit it and whats worse is that its not accepting my password so I'm stuck at the sign in, I tried to reset the PC and its still on safemode, can anyone help me?* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Can't exit from safemode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't exit from safemode: I am not too good with my english and dont have much knowledge of technology , so bear with me. I was trying to fix a screen flicker, i went to google search on how to fix it and the first step was to enter safe mode, i followed the steps on how to enter and i used the...
  9. Cannot exit safemode and forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot exit safemode and forgot password: Hello, So I went in for msconfid setting and upon restart it has gone into safe mode and I dont remember the password. I tried shift+restart and opted for safe mode with networking or safe mode with command prompt but nothing seemed to work Everything I do seems to...
  10. I booted into safe mode for a hw assignment. I typed the cmd line to exit safemode then...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I booted into safe mode for a hw assignment. I typed the cmd line to exit safemode then...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WestonFye [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dow34i/i_booted_into_safe_mode_for_a_hw_assignment_i/