Windows 10: Exporting Windows 10 Settings

Discus and support Exporting Windows 10 Settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Since i have multiple computers running Windows 10, how do i export settings and install it on my other computers? Willing to use 3rd-party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ccman12345678, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Exporting Windows 10 Settings

Hi,
    Since i have multiple computers running Windows 10, how do i export settings and install it on my other computers? Willing to use 3rd-party software

:)

ccman12345678, Apr 24, 2016

2. Bug? In Windows Defender Exploit Guard.

If we assume that this is just a glitch, then you might be able to reset the Exploit protection defaults by exporting the settings from an unaffected PC (with default settings) and then importing those settings on the affected machines. This looks
    to be the backup/restore tool for the Exploit protection settings:

Deploy Exploit protection mitigations across your organization

Export and Import Exploit Protection Settings in Windows 10

GreginMich, Apr 24, 2016
  3. how do I export my pictures from windows 10 to my Iphone 7

can not export my pictures from my surface windows 10 computer to my IPhone 7.

Import works but how do I export without using ITunes or the cloud

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

JohanDoyer, Apr 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Exporting Windows 10 Settings

Hi, this is one aspect you may be interested in once they are configured:

Exporting Windows 10 Settings [​IMG]

I'm sure others will comment on deployment and initial configuration.

dalchina, Apr 24, 2016
  5. Thanks. This is very helpful. although i look through the settings, i do no tend to look through the "sync" settings. Thanks

ccman12345678, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Exporting Windows 10 Settings

1. Exporting Windows 10 Settings - Similar Threads - Exporting Settings

2. Exporting settings from GPEdit.msc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting settings from GPEdit.msc: Hi people, how are you doing?I'm on Windows 10 Professional x64I configured all the settings in GPEdit.mscI have other machines that I want to have the same configurations and they are NOT part of a domain. Just my notebook and some desktops at home that I want to reinstall...
  3. Exporting settings from GPEdit.msc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting settings from GPEdit.msc: Hi people, how are you doing?I'm on Windows 10 Professional x64I configured all the settings in GPEdit.mscI have other machines that I want to have the same configurations and they are NOT part of a domain. Just my notebook and some desktops at home that I want to reinstall...
  4. Exporting settings from GPEdit.msc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manual Certificate Request, User can change settings and export Private Key: Hi, today I have recognized that when our users manually request a certificate they can also change the request settings and select the private key to be exportable. How can I prevent this ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The situation is the same with users that have local...
  6. Export command prompt and powershell settings/colors/position

in Windows 10 Support
    Export command prompt and powershell settings/colors/position: How can it be done? I've seen a similar thread for Windows 7 at SevenForums and people there say that settings of cmd are stored in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Console" but it doesn't look like it's the same on Windows 10 *sarc I've exported the whole "console" category from the...
  7. Windows 10 Mail - Export Setup/Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail - Export Setup/Settings: Hello, I just bought a new Windows 10 PC and was wondering if there is a handy way to export the setup of my old laptops Windows 10 Mail - it currently has seven email accounts configured, all with unique signatures, contacts, etc. If at all possible, I would like to avoid...
  8. Can I somehow export settings from the Settings app, group policy and registry and re-apply...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I somehow export settings from the Settings app, group policy and registry and re-apply...: This is by far the most bothersome thing to do each time I want to try out different builds. I'd love to save myself nearly 20 minutes of clicking. submitted by /u/Deranox [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Export / Import Settings - "Easy Button"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Export / Import Settings - "Easy Button": Situation - I go through and get all my user specific settings just the way I like it and I'd like to export everything for safe keeping, by hitting an "Export Settings" button from the main "Windows Settings" screen Reasons - I choose to reset to factory settings, get a...
  10. How to Import or Export Group Policy settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Import or Export Group Policy settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you are going to apply the same Group Policy settings on multiple computers, you can use the Export and Import feature. In this article, […] This article How to Import or Export Group Policy settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...