Windows 10: Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Discus and support Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we banned a digital marketing group in the Philippines — Twinmark Media Enterprises and all its subsidiaries — from Facebook. This organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2019

2. Philippines WP7

It's not available in the Philippines and I've not seen the Philippines on the list of nations to which the Marketplace is coming.

If you set up a USA live account you won't be able to purchase applications, but you will be able to access free ones. Also note that once a country is set on the Zune account associated with the Live ID it can never be changed.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines - Similar Threads - Facebook banned Twinmark

2. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  3. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  4. When will WSA come to the Philippines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will WSA come to the Philippines: Hi I would like to know when will WSA come to the PhilippinesFor some reason, WSA is only available in some countries I want to know when it can be used in all countries....
  5. When will WSA come to the Philippines

When will WSA come to the Philippines: Hi I would like to know when will WSA come to the PhilippinesFor some reason, WSA is only available in some countries I want to know when it can be used in all countries....
  6. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  7. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  8. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  9. philippines time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    philippines time zone: I cant correct my time because there is no time zone for Philippines. how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/philippines-time-zone/57e67a87-5af3-4fff-9ad5-4795b547f140
  10. Microsoft Activation in the Philippines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Activation in the Philippines: Hi Microsoft.. Uhm.... I'm just a 14 year old teenager and I have no much idea on activating my Microsoft, so can I have some help on it... Because I have to do some paperworks in school and I can't use this Word... I do live here in the Philippines and I think it had to do...