Windows 10: Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Discus and support Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we banned a digital marketing group in the Philippines — Twinmark Media Enterprises and all its subsidiaries — from Facebook. This organization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines

Read more: Banning Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines from Facebook | Facebook Newsroom

:)

Brink, Jan 11, 2019

2. Philippines WP7

It's not available in the Philippines and I've not seen the Philippines on the list of nations to which the Marketplace is coming.

If you set up a USA live account you won't be able to purchase applications, but you will be able to access free ones. Also note that once a country is set on the Zune account associated with the Live ID it can never be changed.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

4. Chari San Win User

Asphalt 8 Ban

Hi,

It could be a restriction on your service provider's end since you're getting the ban message when not connected to the WiFi. For us to isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• Have you already contacted your service provider about this?
    • What is the exact ban message?

Looking forward to your response.

Chari San, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Facebook banned Twinmark Media Enterprises in the Philippines - Similar Threads - Facebook banned Twinmark

2. Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ban of Huawei laptops in MS Store: Dear Microsoft, I hope someone from MS directly will read this. I've tried the MS Store hotline already but unfortunately they weren't very helpful. I am in kind of a tricky situation right now. I bought a brand new Huawei Matebook from the Microsoft Store only two months...
  3. Huawei banned by the US

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Huawei banned by the US: Hey guys, I got the Huawei Matebook X Pro a month ago. It's awesome, however i am quite worried about the US ban, would this affect current laptops? Will my laptop suddenly not work at all since Microsoft might withdraw the Windows license from Huawei laptops? How should we,...
  4. Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook: how do I update Facebook so I can play games on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/02561d68-8bb9-4340-b098-a096291c28ca
  5. fh4 i got banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 i got banned: hi I got BANNED from forza horizon 4!!!! from online only which is good I ll tell you what I got banned from auction house, online horizon life and online adventure, forza shop, clubs, and that was all I got a message from the forza turn 10 community team and says oh you are...
  6. Microsoft Activation in the Philippines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Activation in the Philippines: Hi Microsoft.. Uhm.... I'm just a 14 year old teenager and I have no much idea on activating my Microsoft, so can I have some help on it... Because I have to do some paperworks in school and I can't use this Word... I do live here in the Philippines and I think it had to do...
  7. Media Creation tool does not update 1803 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation tool does not update 1803 enterprise: Split from this thread. media creation tool does not able to update to 1809,on windows 10 1803 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/media-creation-tool-does-not-update-1803/a395622b-970b-47a7-914b-1b585e7e08c0
  8. i need help with a ban

i need help with a ban: banned need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/i-need-help-with-a-ban/c79bdd0a-26d0-43bf-b925-742dbdad8216
  9. xbox one ban

xbox one ban: so ive been coms banned for a week dont kno why but how do i contact them and everyone i have argued with was because there using in game glitchs but nothing happens to them getting sick of it now cant play rainbow 6 ranked with out someone glitching but yet xbox finds that...
  10. Facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook: I do not understand. Since upgrading to Windows 10 my using the latest version of Google Chrome, Facebook hangs up after about 15 minutes of use and videos are very erratic. This same thing happens if I use Mozilla Fire Fox but if I use Microsoft Edge all seems to be fine. I...