Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable?

Discus and support Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all - Do you think that Fast Startup should be enabled in W10? Yes or no? Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Compumind Win User

Compumind, Jun 6, 2018
  2. Rob Welsh Win User

Windows 10 Fast Startup Boot Fail

Since about the update to W10 V1607 a Fast Startup enabled boot stalls. The four window panes appear but the circle of dots chasing it's tail do not. Prior to V1607 Fast Startup was working. Update KB3194798 failed, but was subsequently successful. A "sfc
    /scannow" didn't turn up any problems, and its to early for a boot log. Any suggestions for tracking down this annoying little problem?

Rob Welsh, Jun 7, 2018
  3. Beasley104 Win User
    Fast Startup Setting in Windows 10 will not stay enabled

Hibernate IS enabled, but the Fast Startup box will not stay checked.

Beasley104, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Fast Startup in W10. Enable or disable? - Similar Threads - Fast Startup W10

2. How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Automatic Restart on System Failure in Windows 10: [ATTACH] When a critical error is encountered by the Windows operating system, the system throws a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD). This Blue Screen of Death then throws in the error code on the bottom left region and then reboots the [...] This post How to disable Automatic...
  3. Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 startup error - stop code 0xc000021a: I recently received this error message and could not find a suitable solution from these boards. After further investigation (Windows 10 Enterprise), I decided to try option 7 on the Advanced Options. Option 7 is "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" The machine now...
  4. Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14: Insider level Version Current Build Release Date Insider (formerly Insider Fast) 1809 10809.20001 August 14, 2018 Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support See also: Insider release notes for Office 2016 for Windows desktop - Office...
  5. How to disable search online in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable search online in the start menu: I would like to disable where windows 10 offers search online recommendations when doing a normal search after clicking on the start menu. I only want the search confined to my computer. Been looking online at loads of different options from reg hacks to going through...
  6. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

How to disable fullscreen optimization.: Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my...
  7. Getting a BSOD on Startup

Getting a BSOD on Startup: For the last several days, my computer has been crashing shortly after I boot up in the morning. I don’t know what causes it because I was in another room. So I try booting up again and everything is OK. 116007
  8. Turning off notification to enable edge access on touch screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning off notification to enable edge access on touch screens: My wife's All-in-one Vaio has a touch screen that had to be turned off. But, there is this Edge Access feature on it where the bottom lower corner of the screen has some kind of function. It keeps flashing this popup at random times, sometimes right in the middle of her...
  9. How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the notification icon on my acer laptop? as it keeps popping up and making...: How do I disable the notification icon on my laptop? as it keep popping up and making a lot of noices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-disable-the-notification-icon-on-my-acer/de41b656-b1b8-4951-81d2-fb583da0d19e
  10. Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring: As part of Patch Tuesday, Microsoft generally releases builds for its older versions of Windows 10. But as a surprise Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17738 for Fast Ring insiders along with builds for its older versions. Since Redstone 5 is now in the...