Windows 10: File Folder Default

Discus and support File Folder Default in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use File Explorer some pages show up as list, some as details, and some as thumbs. I would like File Folder to always show files as "list". Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Jul 11, 2017.

1. File Folder Default

When I use File Explorer some pages show up as list, some as details, and some as thumbs. I would like File Folder to always show files as "list". Is there a way of doing this? Thanks in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Jul 11, 2017

2. file/folder "DEFAULT VIEW"

look's just like my choices

except "NO" quick access those boxes are empty

"nick"

NickWhitfield, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    file/folder "DEFAULT VIEW"

Go to 'Control Panel' > 'File Explore Options' >select options as required;

File Folder Default [​IMG]

Shilohbob, Jul 11, 2017
  4. File Folder Default

Caledon Ken, Jul 11, 2017
Thema:

File Folder Default

1. File Folder Default - Similar Threads - File Folder Default

2. Default Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Folders: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed Windows, choosing the delete everyting option while I had multiple HDDs connected, as a result, my default folders - Downloads, Pictures, Documents, Desktop & Video - all shortcut to the Documents folder. Try as I might, I...
  3. Default Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Folders: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC and re-installed Windows, choosing the delete everyting option while I had multiple HDDs connected, as a result, my default folders - Downloads, Pictures, Documents, Desktop & Video - all shortcut to the Documents folder. Try as I might, I...
  4. Default Folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. File folder default settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File folder default settings: Every time I open a folder I haven't used for several days, or even overnight, the view reverts to details view instead of the large icon view I would like.Is there a way to change this?...
  6. default files/sub-folders comes with users folder account

default files/sub-folders comes with users folder account: how to get back all default files/sub-folders of users folder which comes defaultly with windows 10 home laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-filessub-folders-comes-with-users-folder/76e8a438-29a6-41c4-b1c8-ecf75fb69b5a
  7. Reset files and folders icon back to default

Reset files and folders icon back to default: Hello, my name is Daniel and a friend of mine has recently told me to use custom desktop themes. So, from the image as you can see, I've done it. But the problem is, I wanted to bring it back to default. I have tried doing some research on google. I uninstalled the app that...
  8. default folder when uploading files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    default folder when uploading files: When i upload files online the open file window shows the last folder i uploaded from. Is there any way to change it so it shows a specific folder by default? submitted by /u/daanish_025 [link] [comments]...
  9. Folders Default

Folders Default: Can I have all folders, including new ones set to Details ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-default/05fc18ea-7b3d-4154-85c9-48a3835059cc"
  10. Corrupt NTUSER.DAT file in Default Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupt NTUSER.DAT file in Default Folder: After reading the 7Forums link I cannot find a similar instruction set w/in Win 10; yet I know that this forum is far better than the 'like' Microsoft forum since people responding on the MS Forum seem incapable of actually answering the question and provide real-life...