Windows 10: Finding your network password in windows 10.

Discus and support Finding your network password in windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The latest article finding your network password if you needed after a long time has passed is from 2018. It's been two years since then and many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerryDiffee, May 22, 2020.

1. Finding your network password in windows 10.

The latest article finding your network password if you needed after a long time has passed is from 2018. It's been two years since then and many updates. So of course the described process is no longer valid and I can't find anything related after crawling through the system and network settings. Anyone know how to do it now?

:)

TerryDiffee, May 22, 2020
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

3. MCK
    mck Win User
    How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

Hi Ed,

I tried the instructions in the link to reset the password for a local account. I checked "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" (step-1), and selected the Spin3 name (step-2). But for step-3, the "Reset Password" button is grayed out.

Anyway, I screwed up in my original post. When I click the "Spin3" name (actually mo-spin3), the window that pops up is actually asking to Enter network credentials". Here's the popup:

Finding your network password in windows 10. [​IMG]

So my question really should have been, how do I find my network credentials password?
    Sorry for the confusion,

4. Namslas90 Win User

Finding your network password in windows 10.

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Finding your network password in windows 10.

1. Finding your network password in windows 10. - Similar Threads - Finding network password

2. Windows could not find your network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find your network adapter: Asus Vivobook with Windows 11 will not discover the wifi. Internet troubleshooter says Windows could not find a driver for your network adapterBut gives no ability to fix. I've restarted several times. I've searched for drivers through device manager. No sysyem updates in the...
  3. Windows could not find your network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not find your network adapter: Asus Vivobook with Windows 11 will not discover the wifi. Internet troubleshooter says Windows could not find a driver for your network adapterBut gives no ability to fix. I've restarted several times. I've searched for drivers through device manager. No sysyem updates in the...
  4. How do you find your password to Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find your password to Network Credentials: I do not know the network credentials password. I reset it in the Credentials and it still says the password is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-your-password-to-network/63d89c6e-6b20-4dd2-a2dc-fef30c86ada8
  5. How do you find your password to Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you find your password to Network Credentials: I do not know the network credentials password. I reset it in the Credentials and it still says the password is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-your-password-to-network/63d89c6e-6b20-4dd2-a2dc-fef30c86ada8
  6. windows could not find driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows could not find driver for your network adapter: i run the diagnostics the network log says this 311EFF25-5F5C-455B-}18C-5AADBA110B69D.Diagnose.0.etl also says it detects problems with network connectivity package version 4.0...
  7. How to find your old windows account password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find your old windows account password?: I’m in an odd situation with my computer where I updated my Microsoft account password but my computer can’t connect to the internet without it, so I need a way to find out my old Microsoft password. Is there any way through the website to find it, or could someone from...
  8. How to find your Wi-Fi network password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find your Wi-Fi network password: Need to share your Wi-Fi network password, but forget what it is? No problem! Here's how to quickly it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4023501/windows-find-wireless-network-password [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not find a driver for your network adapter: [ATTACH] Device Drivers are meant to serve as a connection between your operating system and the hardware. If any of them fail, the concerned hardware will stop communicating with Windows. In case you face network-related issues you would probably run the [...] This post...
  10. How to find your WI-FI password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to find your WI-FI password in Windows 10: Imagine this scenario: For some time now, you’ve been using your wireless connection at home on your Windows 10 PC and lately, you’ve acquired a new tablet or a smartphone and need to connect it to your Wireless network. The only thing that’s standing in your way is the WIFI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i find my network credentials

2. where i see the username & Passwrod for netwroking