Windows 10: Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

Discus and support Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There are many who would use their laptop camera for an online meeting or live streaming or maybe just call their loved ones to for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 15, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

WinClub, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Mikedyce Win User
    Mikedyce, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working - Similar Threads - Fix Surface Pro

2. Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working: Hello I have a Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 Enterprise. This thing has always worked great and I love it. I recently wiped the drive clean and did a fresh install and now my front and bac cameras do not work. It keeps saying STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried a recovery...
  3. Surface Book Camera Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface Book Camera Question: Hi, I've got a 2 year old Surface Book. I covered the camera because I was on a meeting and couldn't find the setting within the platform that was being used to turn it off. I didn't take the cover off, just started up my computer and facial recognition worked. How?...
  4. surface book camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface book camera: the camera is not working and not showing in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-camera/c1f1ae7f-d81e-462d-b1d8-de0d1a01d72a
  5. Camera doesn't work in Surface Book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera doesn't work in Surface Book: Cameras are not activated and camera drivers don't appear to be present. The error is "No Cameras are attached." How can cameras be activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-doesnt-work-in-surface-book/6ec33bcb-6865-4771-859d-4745dcf1cc49
  6. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...
  7. Surface Book 2 - Camera Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 - Camera Freeze: Hi I'm running a surface book 2 i5 with 64bit Windows 10. After 10 to 50 seconds into using my built in camera (front and rear) the image of the camera freezes and the little white light goes out. This happens with the native windows camera app as well as with third party...
  8. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  9. Surface Book Camera: "photocapturefilecreationfailed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Book Camera: "photocapturefilecreationfailed": OS: Windows 10 - all updates. Cannot save picture from neither camera. C:\Camera Roll exists. Any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-camera/surface-book-camera-photocapturefilecreationfailed/1fcdf3e4-9197-4fe1-9694-5a627d52ee80
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...