Windows 10: Focus Assist isn't working

Discus and support Focus Assist isn't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, A few months ago, I think after the April update, I discovered and started using Focus Assist as I think it is an extremely helpful tool to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lovedj2, Nov 6, 2018.

1. lovedj2 Win User

Focus Assist isn't working

Hi,

A few months ago, I think after the April update, I discovered and started using Focus Assist as I think it is an extremely helpful tool to concentrate and focus on whatever you wanna be working on. However, I soon realised that the programme doesn't work propperly. Since I turned it on, even though I have it configured to only work from 6AM to 6PM, the programme stops all notifications 24/7. Furtheremore, I recently decided to turn it all off alltogether so I could receive notifications again, but for some reason it is still active and no showing any notifications of any kind 24/7. Even if I open the notification centre and turn it off again at the top where it sais:

"Your notifications will remain quiet herein action center u ntil 18:00" and then gives me two buttons to click on, one being "Turn off now" and the other "Change". I have tried using both these buttons to no avail.

I would very much like to be able to use this programme or feature correctly, i.e., being able to set it up from 6AM to 6PM and having it work only as programmed.

Any ideas as to how I can sort this out?

Many thanks

:)

lovedj2, Nov 6, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Focus Assist isn't working

Windows focus assist

Ah, i just realized you can turn it off for gaming mode. Its might be help while i am working on my essay. Thanks.

mikelferdinan, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Focus Assist isn't working

1. Focus Assist isn't working - Similar Threads - Focus Assist isn't

2. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist: Should I have Focus Assist on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/dd06efc4-d2a9-4419-beb1-6dc8add48915
  3. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every once in awhile my focus assist stops working. I have checked everything I can, I have shut down and restarted, and still nothing. Is the whole program not working, or is it just for me?Thank you for providing me with any assistance you can give me....
  4. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: My focus assist only works for some notifications. I have checked the settings and every e-mail that I have assigned to be notified about is listed. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can fix it, or if the issue is with Microsoft itself. Thank you, MJ...
  5. focus assist

in Windows 10 Customization
    focus assist: How do I totally disable Focus Assist?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/bbb0578a-592e-4c74-946d-a43086ec78a3
  6. Focus Assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus Assist: Hey Jackasses, let me turn off Focus assist. Why would you lock my setting to "Alarms only" without allowing me to change the setting. Come on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/5599cdd6-7a92-4aa1-84f4-ef069c960042
  7. Focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus assist: I want focus assist removed from my computer. Period. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-assist/ce21b639-2f25-4bbd-9f07-93deeebd3952
  8. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Hi, I would like to ask you how can I enable the Focus Assist by script, by GPO, by Registry Key or by Scheduled task. I would like to enable it with Windows Server 2012. The GPO with quiet hours and the registry keys EntryTime and ExitTime don't run. Thanks...
  9. Focus assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus assist: I mostly play PC games on virtual machines and i don't want any notification sounds while i'm using a VM. Can i set up Focus Assist on specific programs or should i need to keep it on at all times? 140978
  10. Focus Assist

Focus Assist: Every time my computer starts up, the Focus Assist Settings Window pops up. All my settings are turned to Off, but the Focus Assist Settings window keep popping up. How do I prevent it from popping up every time?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focus assist isnt working

2. focus assist windows 10 not working