Windows 10: Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning

Discus and support Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Win 10 - Version 1903 - Build 18362.175 Problem - I keep pinning d:\Videos folder to Quick Access and it pins just fine But..this pinned folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MatthewTherrien, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning

Win 10 - Version 1903 - Build 18362.175

Problem - I keep pinning d:\Videos folder to Quick Access and it pins just fine

But..this pinned folder disappears from Quick Access every time I reboot

:)

MatthewTherrien, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  3. John Rubdy, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Meno_duh Win User

Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning

unpin and pin from quick access issues

I have two hard drives. SSD for programs and HDD for storage.

My videos, music and documents folders are on HDD and the quick access list pins work for them, but

the downloads folder, also on the HDD, links to a folder on the SSD that doesn't exist. It refuses to unpin, and when I try to pin the version on the HDD nothing happens.

I tried moving the downloads folder to the SSD and then the link would open that directory, but I still couldn't unpin the folder.

I would like for the ability to unpin the downloads folder on the SSD and pin the downloads folder on the HDD.

Meno_duh, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning

1. Folder Pinned To Quick Access in Windows 10 keeps unpinning - Similar Threads - Folder Pinned Quick

2. Unpinning Folders From Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unpinning Folders From Quick Access: I don't know how to unpin files from the Quick Access bar. I sometimes don't like seeing them there every time I open up File Explorer, so I was wondering if there is a way to disable it.Here's some info:Windows 11Intel Celeron 4 coreIT-controlled so I don't know how this...
  3. Unpinning Folders From Quick Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unpinning Folders From Quick Access: I don't know how to unpin files from the Quick Access bar. I sometimes don't like seeing them there every time I open up File Explorer, so I was wondering if there is a way to disable it.Here's some info:Windows 11Intel Celeron 4 coreIT-controlled so I don't know how this...
  4. How to unpin folders and apps from Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to unpin folders and apps from Quick Access?: Hi!I was just trying to figure out how to unpin apps and folders from my Quick Access. You see, I accidentally pinned a folder that I didn't want to pin. Can you help me?...
  5. How to unpin folders and apps from Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unpin folders and apps from Quick Access?: Hi!I was just trying to figure out how to unpin apps and folders from my Quick Access. You see, I accidentally pinned a folder that I didn't want to pin. Can you help me?...
  6. How to unpin folders and apps from Quick Access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can not unpin folder from quick access.

Can not unpin folder from quick access.: [IMG][ATTACH] So I recently used the registry editor to get rid of Onedrive in my Documents, Downloads, Pictures, and Desktop folder. It used to look like this: C:\Users\linsj\onedrive\Documents\ now it looks like this: C:\Users\linsj\Documents\ Which is a good thing...
  8. Pinned folder in quick access keep changing order

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pinned folder in quick access keep changing order: as explained in the title ,i have some folder pinned to the quick access area in the explorer ,and whenever i restart my pc ,or put it to sleep ,then turn it back on ...they always revert back !can someone help me please ? submitted by /u/ayoubgoo [link] [comments]...
  9. Compressed folder pinned to "Quick Access" cannot be unpinned

Compressed folder pinned to "Quick Access" cannot be unpinned: I had pinned a folder inside a compressed file (.zip) to quick access by mistake. It didn't appear immediately but after I deleted that compressed file it appeared. Now the link is not removable. Right click on that link doesn't give any other option other than Expand. I also...
  10. Pin or Unpin Quick Access Locations in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin or Unpin Quick Access Locations in Windows 10: How to: Pin or Unpin Quick Access Locations in Windows 10 How to Pin or Unpin Locations from Quick access in Windows 10 [img] Information The Quick access page is the shortest route to files you've been working on and folders you often use. These are your frequent...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 keeps unpinning from taskbar

2. windows 20 1903 taskbar keeps unpinning