Windows 10: Fonts Folder shows "This folder is empty" message, although it's not

Discus and support Fonts Folder shows "This folder is empty" message, although it's not in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi,everybody. I've recently installed about 30,000 news fonts on my Windosw 10. The PC slowed down a bit, so I started removing 'some' (many) fonts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by fishcp2, Apr 5, 2017.

1. fishcp2 Win User

Fonts Folder shows "This folder is empty" message, although it's not

Hi,everybody.
    I've recently installed about 30,000 news fonts on my Windosw 10. The PC slowed down a bit, so I started removing 'some' (many) fonts.

However, now that I've removed thousands of fonts, when I open the Fonts folder it only shows the "This folder is empty" message. Acessing the folder's Properties through Windows Explorer, however, shows that there are 24,403 files in the folder.

I did search the internet for a solution, but to no avail. So, does anyone know how I can go back to seeing all the folder's contents or at least remove the new fonts and keep only the ones W10 comes with ?

:)

fishcp2, Apr 5, 2017

2. Google Mail syncs Inbox only?

Yes, I have tried that to no avail... After "Show all folders>choose 'sent items'", the option "sync this folder" doesn't exist. If I click on the sync icon at the bottom right, it tries to sync, then says "No messages" and the folder remains empty even
    though there are plenty of emails in the Sent folder.

urr_qasdim, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Notepad

I did all that. However, after checking "Hidden items", the desktop.ini did not show up. "The folder is empty" was the message displayed.

MahendraPatel-834, Apr 5, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Apr 7, 2017
Thema:

1. Fonts Folder shows "This folder is empty" message, although it's not - Similar Threads - Fonts Folder shows

2. Empty folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Empty folders: I uploaded folders and files to OneDrive to save them because my laptop needed a new motherboard and would be factory reset. Now I'm trying to get the items back on to my laptop but OneDrive says the folders are empty?In Files Explorer, I can see a cloud beside the items I...
  3. Font folder says it's empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font folder says it's empty.: I'm trying to delete a font, but the when I got the CONTROL PANEL then FONTS, the folder is empty. I went to VIEW to unhide and still nothing. I went the Registry Editor and says it's in use. I bought a new copy of Microsoft Windows 10 and still the file is empty. Please...
  4. Font folder says it's empty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font folder says it's empty.: I'm trying to delete a font, but the when I got the CONTROL PANEL then FONTS, the folder is empty. I went to VIEW to unhide and still nothing. I went the Registry Editor and says it's in use. I bought a new copy of Microsoft Windows 10 and still the file is empty. Please...
  5. Font folder says it's empty.

6. fonts folder not showing in windows folder and fonts not listed when typing folder location...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fonts folder not showing in windows folder and fonts not listed when typing folder location...: fonts folder not showing in windows folder. i have to manually type C:/Windows/Fonts. which is idiotic. then, because i am trying to place fonts in my website to use, when i type C:/Windows/Fonts, the folder opens BUT IT'S BLANK. WHICH IS ALSO IDIOTIC.BECAUSE I AM...
  7. download folders show empty

download folders show empty: i have a lenovo lap top with windows 10 pre installed and when i download any files they show empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-folders-show-empty/a865bfc2-3105-4dc0-bf60-53631888f39d
  8. Fonts not showing in Font Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts not showing in Font Folder: Hi I have a number of fonts that show up in Word and other programs but are not in the Windows 10 Font folder. How can I track where these fonts are so I can either install them in the Font Folder or delete them? Thanks for any advice you may be able to give as I have...
  9. Fonts not showing up in the font folder .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts not showing up in the font folder .: I cant use any of my fonts . It says they are there but i don't see them . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-not-showing-up-in-the-font-folder/a47a6d69-5683-4579-bd56-d63e754a32fd
  10. Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty folder message for non-empty folder by Windows 10: "This folder is empty" message displayed by Microsoft OneDrive although the folder has thousands of subfolder with over 20 000 files! This error has been since Windows 10 OneDrive was introduced. 54515

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fonts folder empty

2. fonts folder showing empty

3. fonts download empty folder

4. windows fonts folders empty