Windows 10: Freeze about 1 minute after boot

Discus and support Freeze about 1 minute after boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, My laptop runs fine in safe mode - W10/0/15063 When I boot in normal mode about 1 minute after booted the PC freezes - I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tabitha007, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Freeze about 1 minute after boot

Hello,

My laptop runs fine in safe mode - W10/0/15063

When I boot in normal mode about 1 minute after booted the PC freezes - I have tried to restore/reset etc - I do not have - this is not possible.

I have run sfc/scannow - no errors

Help - where should I start

Thanks
    Tabitha *Smile

:)

tabitha007, Oct 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 system freezing

Installed Windows 10 about 1 week ago. After working on they system for about 10- 15 minutes. The system freezes up, it will freeze when I am using internet explorer, opening programs, it is very non judgmental as to when the whole system will freeze. Once
    it freezes up, there is nothing you can do for about 1-2 minutes. After the 1-2 minutes, they system will work normally. It tends to freeze up about 2-3 times within a 2 hour period. I have done some internet searching and nothing quite fits what is happening.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

JenniferRistau, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Win10 freezes about 1 minute after startup for 5 minutes

Hi,

If the System Protection is not turned on, there will not be any restore point created in the past.

With the help of Event Viewer, you can view application/security/setup/system/other events that have occurred on your computer so that you are able to analyze and solve application errors, system errors, etc.

You can check the event viewer:

Type event in the search box on taskbar and choose View event logs in the result.

Niranjan Manjhi, Oct 19, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Freeze about 1 minute after boot

zbook, Oct 19, 2017
Thema:

Freeze about 1 minute after boot

1. Freeze about 1 minute after boot - Similar Threads - Freeze minute boot

2. BSOD after about a minute of booting windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after about a minute of booting windows: Hi everyone, so I’ve using my pc once in a while for gaming and watching youtube, but recently it became unusable because after around a minute of it booting up it just opens a bunch of black windows of CMD and then the blue screen of death pops up with the following...
  3. BSOD after about a minute of booting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after about a minute of booting windows: Hi everyone, so I’ve using my pc once in a while for gaming and watching youtube, but recently it became unusable because after around a minute of it booting up it just opens a bunch of black windows of CMD and then the blue screen of death pops up with the following...
  4. BSOD after about a minute of booting windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something is freezing up explorer, 1st boot of the day, about 3 minutes after booting. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is freezing up explorer, 1st boot of the day, about 3 minutes after booting. How...: hi... very brand new notebook Win11 is having this strange behaviour:a on first boot of the day os sometimes after sleeping, everything runs normallyb about 3 to 5 min later, a windows pop-ups ... very fast, can't really see the title or the contentc then the system becomes...
  6. Something is freezing up explorer, 1st boot of the day, about 3 minutes after booting. How...

Something is freezing up explorer, 1st boot of the day, about 3 minutes after booting. How...: hi... very brand new notebook Win11 is having this strange behaviour:a on first boot of the day os sometimes after sleeping, everything runs normallyb about 3 to 5 min later, a windows pop-ups ... very fast, can't really see the title or the contentc then the system becomes...
  7. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  8. Freezing 1 minute max after boot + restore while keeping Linux partition

Freezing 1 minute max after boot + restore while keeping Linux partition: My Windows installation is freezing shortly after login. (Mouse doesn't move, have to do a hard shut-down.) This doesn't give me the time to do any troubleshooting. My Kubuntu installation, which I use for my professional activities, works correctly also under heavy load. The...
  9. laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting

laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting: Hi, i have a samsung series 9 laptop and it has windows 10. I started getting this problem today. When i boot my laptop, i can log in and open browser and do all the usual things i can until about 1 minute after booting. It just freezes and i can't click or type anything....
  10. Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute

Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute: Looking for ideas regarding the cause and fix for my Lenovo X230 laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute. Running Windows 10 and Office 2013 on the laptop....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows freeze after 1 minute