Windows 10: Fullscreen mode problem

Discus and support Fullscreen mode problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reccently purchased Virtual Pool 4 from Celeris. I previously could run the game in fullscreen mode but after the last update I cannot run it and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Panos9ball, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Fullscreen mode problem

I reccently purchased Virtual Pool 4 from Celeris. I previously could run the game in fullscreen mode but after the last update I cannot run it and it freezes when I am trying to change the resolution (1440 x 2560). The graphics driver is updated. Windows are updated. I tried some things that Microsoft help tells but with no success. Is there anything more I could do? It was playing just fine previously...

:)

Panos9ball, Nov 11, 2019

2. Games crashing in fullscreen mode

Hi, I have a problem with all games on my PC for a while. Every time when I try to launch games in fullscreen, they crash and won't launch. I mask the problem with windowed mode (in windowed mode there is no problem) but it's annoying and fps drops down
    in windowed mode.

I tried so many things - reinstalling display drivers, reinstalling all games and steam, some minor "fixes" that I found on the web, but nothing helps.

My PC specs:

• Windows 10 x64
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
    • Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU
    I really don't know what to do. I will be very happy if someone can help. Thank you!

Цветан Василев, Nov 11, 2019
  3. BSOD in fullscreen.

Hello.

So recently I have been having a problem with my laptop.

Whenever I put an application in fullscreen mode, it gives me a bluescreen.

List of applications that do this:

• Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
    • Terraria
    • Steam (Big Picture mode)
    • Dolphin (Emulator)
    • Probably a couple of others that I missed.

Not all applications do this though. Google Chrome and VMware Workstation, for instance, can run just fine in fullscreen.

I have updated my Video drivers and ran the Windows 10 Setup (from the ISO) and "reinstalled" Windows.

For anyone wondering:

Stopcode: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

What failed: ddkmd.sys

If anyone knows what causes this problem, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

theikegeraads, Nov 11, 2019
  4. coldy Win User

Fullscreen mode problem

Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

Where to find it.

Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start
    menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

If you want to do it the short, quick way, there should be a toggle by default in the Action Center in the bottom
    right hand corner of the desktop. Just click it on or off when you want to go into and out of tablet mode or go
    this way:

1. Click or tap the Start button
    2. Open the Settings application
    3. Click or tap on "System"

In the pane on the left of the screen scroll half way to the bottom until you see "Tablet Mode" Ensure the
    toggle is set to either on or off to your preference.

coldy, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Fullscreen mode problem

1. Fullscreen mode problem - Similar Threads - Fullscreen mode problem

2. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  3. lagging in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lagging in fullscreen mode: hi , i have a problem whit my computer . when im gonna play all my games , when im going to full scren mode it lags but when i go to windowed mode it doesnt , can i get help pls ?...
  4. Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar appearing on fullscreen mode: Hey, I just recently installed Windows 10 in my computer and I'm having a problem with the taskbar while on fullscreen mode on Youtube and such. Here are some screenshots I took from my problem: [ATTACH] As you can see, I'm on a youtube video on fullscreen and the...
  5. Fullscreen Exclusive Mode Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fullscreen Exclusive Mode Help!: I like to play Fortnite in Fullscreen Exclusive Mode and the way to test if you are in exclusive mode is to press the volume button while in game and if it shows on the screen then u are not in exclusive mode. Ik windows has made it difficult to get in exclusive mode but I've...
  6. FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?

FullScreen in Split Screen Mode?: Hey guys, so basically I really like the fullscreen feature of some applications as it really helps me to focus by not seeing the taskbar and the top part of the tab. However, my studies require me to open more than 2 applications at the time in split screen mode. How do I...
  7. Obscure Fullscreen problem

Obscure Fullscreen problem: I’m on Win 10 pro on a home-built PC and I started having a very odd issue with what I believe to be Win 10. I’ve had the same hardware and OS set up since about October of last year and this issue only started to arise within the past couple weeks. — TL;DR: After a few...
  8. Problem with Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Fullscreen: Hi, i have a problem with playing games with fullscreen on my pc. when i start differente games the fullscreen comes on both of my monitors and i only want it on my firts monitor. i have tried various things like turning my second monitor to the main monitor then turning it...
  9. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...
  10. taskbar in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar in fullscreen mode: Not sure if I need to put the thread here or in software but as of recently whenever I go to fullscreen mode for a video or game, no matter which application the task bar for windows still shows. I never had auto hide on before and until recently never was an issue. This is a...