Windows 10: Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

Discus and support Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it. In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nitr0dnb, Dec 16, 2018.

1. nitr0dnb Win User

Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

Hello,

I have i problem with Game Bar - I can't open it.

In version 1709 (?) I think... i was disable it in XBOX App (Game DVR), now it's removed for (i think) separate option in Control Panel

Today afer update to 1809 i want open/run it but I cant. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809) :(

When i want to turin it on (Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar is On.)

When i was turn on function, change page and back to this setting - it was again turn off - again and Game DVR have only option to change capture directory.

I try everything...

1. reinstall XBOX app, (power shell - Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage)
    2. change registry (1. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR.
      2. Change the AppCaptureEnabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on.
      3. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore.
      4. Change the GameDVR_Enabled DWORD value to 0 to turn it off. Change it to 1 to turn it back on.)
    3. reinstall XBOX app once again....

Still nothing... I can't even turn on this option permanently.

And then i try" Enable or Disable Windows Game Recording and Broadcasting in Local Group Policy Editor"

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/enable-or-disable-windows-game-recording-amp-broadcasting-in-windows-10.3727/

And now i can turn Game Bar, i have more settings in Game DVR and Transmission.

I try:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/4028582/windows-10-fix-problems-with-game-bar

I have Windows 10 PRO

But still Game Bar don't show up (WIN+G)....

Other functions (WIN+ALT+R) also don't work....

Any idea?

Thank you for help. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809) :)

:)

nitr0dnb, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809)

1. Game Bar - Windows 10 (1809) - Similar Threads - Game Bar 1809

2. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Hello, I have had a problem that has been happening for a few days when the game chat in Xbox game bar keeps saying connecting. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried many different Youtube videos and nothing is working. Thanks...
  3. Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Game bar NOT WORKING: Whenever I try to turn on Game bar in the settings and close the settings then try going back, it turns if off automatically. When I press "WIN + G" nothing pops up. I need help enabling Game bar. Also, when I go to the Captures, it doesn't show the options it shows on other...
  4. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Will the game bar ever show FPS and Ping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar/5a2ace98-53dc-4237-8150-e1dcfb47808f
  5. Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Game Captures folder and now I cant use Game Bar...How do I fix that...I reset the app and tried everything I could think of. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-windows-10/a62190ae-e3a6-4d52-8c3b-2599a0c1365c"
  6. Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist: Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist, when this should be fixed ? and how about fullscreen optimisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-game-bar-not-working-at-all-same/983d6d0f-6339-4030-bfd2-f04cb6e53f2e
  7. Games compatible with windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games compatible with windows 10 (1809): Does anyone know if the following games are compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) Grand theft Auto San Andreas (CD version) along with the san andreas multiplayer game Flight simulator X (comes with 3 discs including the acceleration pack) I did some research on both of...
  8. Games compatible with windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games compatible with windows 10 (1809): Does anyone know if the following games are compatible with Windows 10 (version 1809) Grand theft Auto San Andreas (CD version) along with the san andreas multiplayer game Flight simulator X (comes with 3 discs including the acceleration pack) I did some research on both of...
  9. How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809)

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Remove the Shortcut "Games bar" in Windows 10 (1809): Hello guys I come through this post to ask for help in the following case: How to remove the "Games bar" application shortcut from the Windows 10 start menu? I noticed that the shortcut came up after update 1809. I've tried some methods, but nothing worked. Would you...
  10. Windows 10 Game Bar question

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Game Bar question: when i press win + G, and try to record it says recording is not supprted but i have a Nvidia GeForce GT 610 please help me make it work...??? 26333

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove game bar windows 10 1809

2. windows 1809 enterprise remove gamebar

3. windows 10 gamebar 1809

4. disable games windows 10 1809,
  5. how-to-remove-the-shortcut-games-bar-in-windows-10,
  6. windows 10 1809 remove gamebar,
  7. remove Gamebar from windows 10 1809 image,
  8. remove game bar from windows 10 1809,
  9. how to remove gamebar shortcut windows 10 1809,
  10. game bar win1809,
  11. 1809 game bar,