Windows 10: Garbage Computer

Discus and support Garbage Computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What do we have to do in dummies terms ( I guess) to get a simple update for the damn Windows database though? 2019 replies only. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DeeBaby37, Jul 7, 2019.

1. DeeBaby37 Win User

Garbage Computer

What do we have to do in dummies terms ( I guess) to get a simple update for the damn Windows database though? 2019 replies only. No outdated/antiquated years old advice welcome

:)

DeeBaby37, Jul 7, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 7, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Garbage Computer

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

Hi, I don't have anything like that appearing as i've never configured more than the most basic Cortana settings.

Try Notebook (icon left on Cortana), Lists - clear those.

Garbage Computer [​IMG]

Likewise, check for any Reminders

- you've shown the search field for Cortana at the bottom of your screenshots.

(And remember there's one top right of file explorer too).

Try this:
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Windows 10 Help Forums

dalchina, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Garbage Computer

1. Garbage Computer - Similar Threads - Garbage Computer

2. Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now?...: Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now? Thanks a lot Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-windows-11-update-no-bitlocker-in-my-account/0c6c83b4-09ab-4c64-a44d-482e6fc027de
  3. Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now?...: Same.. windows 11 update, no bitlocker in my account. Is my computer just garbage now? Thanks a lot Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-windows-11-update-no-bitlocker-in-my-account/0c6c83b4-09ab-4c64-a44d-482e6fc027de
  4. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger: Im using asus rog zephyrus g15 2021. My laptop speaker sounds like trash if i plug the charger into the laptop. And it will stay like that forever. When i remove the charger AND restart the computer, the speaker would sound amazing again UNTIL i plug in my charger. This is so...
  5. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger: Im using asus rog zephyrus g15 2021. My laptop speaker sounds like trash if i plug the charger into the laptop. And it will stay like that forever. When i remove the charger AND restart the computer, the speaker would sound amazing again UNTIL i plug in my charger. This is so...
  6. Garbage sound when i connect my computer to the charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Ever since a windows update my $1500 computer has turned into complete unbootable garbage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since a windows update my $1500 computer has turned into complete unbootable garbage: This is your fault microsoft you owe me a computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-a-windows-update-my-1500-computer-has/2db7485d-7e0f-4233-98b3-1918a93d8c42
  8. Ever since a windows update my $1500 computer has turned into complete unbootable garbage

Ever since a windows update my $1500 computer has turned into complete unbootable garbage: This is your fault microsoft you owe me a computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-a-windows-update-my-1500-computer-has/2db7485d-7e0f-4233-98b3-1918a93d8c42
  9. Ever since a windows update my $1500 computer has turned into complete unbootable garbage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windos 10 installs Microsoft Office and More garbage everytime i reset my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windos 10 installs Microsoft Office and More garbage everytime i reset my computer: Even tho I uninstall unwanted apps like Office 365, Weather and all that ****, Windows stills reinstalls them everytime I restart my computer. I need it to stop....