Windows 10: Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Discus and support Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 38alan, Dec 2, 2015.

1. 38alan Win User

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it.
    PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7.

Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with 0 errors.

:)

38alan, Dec 2, 2015

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

So I got myself a new pc and used the media creation tool to get windows 10 bootable iso. While installing i get the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and aometimes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT with the Blue Screen of death.Please help how to fix this.

I saw other posd about this error but i cant used the SFC /scannow or ther tools when i haven't got any os.

TuhinTarafder, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Getting BSODs on brand new Windows 10 computer

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The most common message i get is MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I also get ones like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL., PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

I have been updating everything but i will update a few quite new things.

Also how would you check the state of the issue in safe mode?

Thanks.

KazzersThanks, Dec 2, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi 38alan,

Welcome to the 10forums.

There is a huge difference in Windows 7 and Windows 10, when one performs the upgrade from Windows 7 a lot of bugs might appear. Usually the bugs are gone with a clean install of Windows 10.
    Before we start troubleshooting, I would like to give you a choice.
    • I would suggest to perform a clean install and see if the bluescreen occur again, this is a quick and easy possible solution.
    • The other option is that we try our best to find the problems and solutions, but I can't garantee due to the upgrade we would be able to catch every problem.

A tutorial for performing a clean install:
    Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

axe0, Dec 3, 2015
  5. 38alan Win User
    I really think the problem existed in Win 7 as well so option 2 please.

38alan, Dec 3, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I can't seem to find any BIOS updates, I may be looking wrong and don't know if there are any BIOS updates.
    I have checked HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Code: BIOS Version: Hewlett-Packard J01 v02.15, 11/10/2011[/quote] Please check in your BIOS the frequency and voltage values of the memory and let me know what they are.

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and  MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    Let me know what the results are
    • of the error scan,
    • make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,
    • post screenshots with the benchmark of the
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Please uninstall everything of Intel graphics using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Intel.

Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

Code: Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys (dxgmms1!VIDMM_SEGMENT:Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and  MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others :purgeContent+13c )[/quote] Code: MODULE_NAME: hardware IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption[/quote] Please check NTI for software updates and check links below for links for driver updates.
    Code: NTIDrvr Wed Mar 25 04:09:39 2009 (49c9a073) NTIDrvr.sys UBHelper Mon Apr 27 10:48:19 2009 (49f57153) UBHelper.sys HECIx64 Wed Oct 20 01:33:43 2010 (4cbe2ad7) HECIx64.sys e1c62x64 Wed Jan 11 21:30:54 2012 (4f0df17e) e1c62x64.sys LMouKE Thu Jan 03 09:13:40 2013 (50e53db4) LMouKE.Sys L8042mou Thu Jan 03 09:13:45 2013 (50e53db9) L8042mou.Sys Smb_driver_Intel Fri Jan 04 13:25:21 2013 (50e6ca31) Smb_driver_Intel.sys[/quote] Driver Reference Table - HECIx64.sys
    Driver Reference Table - e1c62x64.sys
    Driver Reference Table - LMouKE.Sys
    Driver Reference Table - L8042mou.Sys
    Driver Reference Table - Smb_driver_Intel.sys

axe0, Dec 3, 2015
  7. 38alan Win User
    I don't have any way to see the Voltage and frequency with the HP BIOS utility.

38alan, Dec 7, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Is this utility in the BIOS?

axe0, Dec 8, 2015
  9. swarfega Win User
    I notice in your specs you have mismatched pairs of memory sticks. You should never do that as it can cause problems like this. At the very least the speed of the ram will go down to the slowest one.

Take the slower ram out and see if it still performs this error.

swarfega, Dec 8, 2015
  10. 38alan Win User
    I noticed that as well. I will try that and report back. Thank you for your help.

38alan, Dec 8, 2015
  11. 38alan Win User
    I guess. I don't see it when I do F10 during boot up, and get the screen to change the boot order, etc., clock time, you know. I don't see an option to change/view the voltage and frequency.

38alan, Dec 8, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Alright.

Let us know how it goes with only 1 kind of make/model memory *Smile

13. 38alan Win User

I pulled one stick out and immediately got a BS. Replaced that stick with the one I pulled and haven't experienced BS since. Seems like a bad memory stick to me. Running at 4 gig now. The sticks came from the factory and they both have identical sticker labels. Obviously someone screwed up when testing these modules. They definitely aren't identical. What do you recommend as far as replacing the bad module? I am going to run the analysis again to see which module is the good one that I am running with. Thanks for your help!

38alan, Dec 14, 2015
  14. axe0 New Member
    I suggest to get sticks from the same make and model.

15. 38alan Win User
    I removed the PC3-12800 stick.

4GB DDR3 PC3-12800/ 11-11-11-28 / 800 MHz / 1.5V

4GB DDR3 PC3-10600/ 9-9-9-24 / 666 MHz / 1.5V

38alan, Dec 15, 2015
Thema:

1. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others - Similar Threads - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MEMORY_MANAGEMENT others

2. BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone.I have been experiencing a lot of BSODs in the past couple months and is getting more frequent by time.I have opened another post yesterday regarding another BSOD issue which got resolved and now i have new ones.Link to old post for context.My system specs...
  3. Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Codes: irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management: Troubleshooting Help: What is your parts list? Consider formatting your parts list. Replace this text with your answer. CPU: intel core i7 6700k @ 4.00ghz MoBo: MSI Z270 PC Mate RAM: 2x 16gb DDR4, 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, bought in the same package GPU: Nvidia...
  4. Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...

Keep getting MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 2596 errors in...: Hello. I have Windows 10 and oh man, I even got 4 blue screens in a day I keep getting these bluescreens: MEMORY_MANAGMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I got one SYSTEM_SERVICE _EXCEPTION too. What I did: - ran "sfc/scannow" in CMD all was right - ran...
  5. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...: My computer has regularly crashed at random for the past 2 years, I built it myself, and I simply have no clue what could be the trouble. I've tried everything from every guide online, including sfc /scannow Windows Memory Diagnostic Updating graphics drivers Updating...
  6. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  7. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe: Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install. I've done a...
  8. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  10. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...