Windows 10: get rid of macrium update nag screen?

Discus and support get rid of macrium update nag screen? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; their nag screen pops up every 5 minutes for a few hrs then disappears for a day or 2. how can I block that? I will update when I want to update it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by msongs, Feb 4, 2020.

1. msongs Win User

get rid of macrium update nag screen?

their nag screen pops up every 5 minutes for a few hrs then disappears for a day or 2. how can I block that? I will update when
    I want to update it

:)

msongs, Feb 4, 2020
  2. msongs Win User

get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?

hello all. when I boot to windows 10 I get a nag screen trying to get me to use edge. its a waste of time. how can I get rid of this screen and go straight to the login/password screen? fyi I have two log ins, one personal and one microsoft account we were forced to create when installing win 10 (forced because it did not specify there was another option)

so how to ditch the nag screen? thanks! getting rid of the microsoft account is for another post.

Marshall Songs

msongs, Feb 4, 2020
  3. SideTips Win User
    Install Critical Update (NAG screen disable)

Hi

I do not want to install no phone updates (for ever if possible) PERIOD. For that matter I already have disabled the automatic updates. Now how do I get rid of the NAG screen message that pops up every once in a while telling me that there is an update available?

SideTips, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?

I don't get any such nag, but then I don't sign in with a Microsoft account either. Perhaps the two are related. Here's how to switch out of a Microsoft account.

Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

If that's not it, have you ever opened Edge? Perhaps if you open it just the once the nag will stop *Wink

Bree, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. get rid of macrium update nag screen? - Similar Threads - rid macrium update

2. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  3. Backup Nag Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backup Nag Screen: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3235 OEM version.This has happened twice today since your latest update...When I go to Start>Settings, when the Settings page opens there is a NAG SCREEN about backing up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of that NAG SCREEN? I'm sorry but I am...
  4. Get more out of windows nag screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get more out of windows nag screen: The "get more out of windows nag screen" pops up randomly, sometimes after a reboot due to windows update but not always. We have systems that need to automatically start running various programs after a reboot and this nag screen prevents automatic recovery. There are...
  5. Get more out of windows nag screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get more out of windows nag screen: The "get more out of windows nag screen" pops up randomly, sometimes after a reboot due to windows update but not always. We have systems that need to automatically start running various programs after a reboot and this nag screen prevents automatic recovery. There are...
  6. Get more out of windows nag screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?: Every so often when I start up I get this annoying nag screen. I'm really not interested in any of the options offered but there seems to be no way to tell Micro$oft to go away and stop pestering me with it. It's really starting to get under my skin so if anyone has any...
  8. get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?

in Browsers and Email
    get rid of windows edge nag screen at startup?: hello all. when I boot to windows 10 I get a nag screen trying to get me to use edge. its a waste of time. how can I get rid of this screen and go straight to the login/password screen? fyi I have two log ins, one personal and one microsoft account we were forced to create...
  9. How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of "Location not available" nag?: For several weeks I continue to get the "Location not available" nag shown in the attached screenshot whenever I start windows or file explorer. I likely did move the file, but how do I get windows to stop reminding me? [img] 132928
  10. W 10 CU update - PLEASE how to get rid of Cortana nag notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    W 10 CU update - PLEASE how to get rid of Cortana nag notifications: Hi there ANYBODY PLEASE tell me how to get rid of annoying random Cortana notifications -- might seem trivial to some but this is REALLY becoming a major irritant for me -- this is the sort of thing that would make me STOP using Windows --I want a clean OS that does what I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help me get rid of pop ups in right corner of my computer