Windows 10: Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder

Discus and support Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting getting Blank white Icon at top right of file and folder. It's frustrating me a lot. Kindly help me to get rid off Actually I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kprabhucs, May 6, 2016.

1. kprabhucs Win User

Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder

Hi,

I'm getting getting Blank white Icon at top right of file and folder. It's frustrating me a lot. Kindly help me to get rid off Actually I got this behaviour when i installed the avira antivirus then after few days I uninstalled the avira antivirus. After that un installation I got the Blue Double Arrow Icon on Files and Folders in Windows 10 and I resolved it from the following site https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/th...ww.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html , but no use.. Kindly help me..

Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder [​IMG]

I'm using Windows 10 OS in HP Laptop
    Thanks in Advance

Regards,
    Prabhu Krishnan

:)

kprabhucs, May 6, 2016
  2. JBgpff Win User

Sudden Change - Missing Public Libraries in Win 10

To top it off, previous folders, from the Public document folder, that I pinned to Quick View have changed from folder icons to blank document icons. When I right click on them and select to show location it comes up blank on the right window (if that
    is the correct terminology).

JBgpff, May 6, 2016
  3. in windows 10, I cannot find how to sort files by DETAILS as was offered in previous windows versions. I can sort the whole pictures list, but not file folders.

There's a few ways to accomplish this:

• On the View tab at the top of the folder, click "Details"

or
    • At the very bottom-right corner, click the "Show Details" (there's only two icons at the bottom right, it's the one with the smaller icons inside it).

or
    • Right-click an empty blank spot, point to "View" and then pick Details.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 6, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Prabhu,

Do you have restore points enabled? If so try restoring to a time before this happened.

System Restore Windows 10

philc43, May 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder - Similar Threads - Getting Blank Icon

2. file exloper icon blank????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file exloper icon blank????: we built this computer this year then i opened a new local account since then why is it like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-exloper-icon-blank/bb9b6eef-70b2-42f2-91f5-9c775d40c7dc
  3. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  4. Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden Icons Menu Appearing in Top Right: Hi all,I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 11 available for me at the time Moment 2 and since then, I've noticed this weird behavior for my hidden icons menu whenever I click on the arrow in my taskbar. The menu now appears on the top right of the screen...
  5. Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Icon on top of all my desktop shortcuts: So after I did a onedrive backup of my desktop and deleted it afterwards all my Icons look like this: https://imgur.com/a/5jBEJkb New shortcuts I add also look like this submitted by /u/DuckyyyyTV [link] [comments]...
  6. Grey icon top right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey icon top right corner of screen: Hello, I've intermittently been seeing a grey icon appear on the top right corner of my screen. It won't disappear until I reboot. Does anyone know what it could possibly be related to? [ATTACH]...
  7. Why are my icons for both Folders AND Files, Blank?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are my icons for both Folders AND Files, Blank?: [ATTACH] Not sure why this is happening, but it happens when it's viewed as either Extra Large Icons or Large Icons. [ATTACH] It even happens when I was saving the first screenshot... The icons for both folders AND files are just, BLANK. I've done this already......
  8. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085
  9. File Explorer Icons blank

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Icons blank: After reinstalling Windows 10 my Word and data file icons were blank. I found in C:\windows\SHELLNEWthat the WINWORD8.DOC icon was blank so I changed it to the correct icon and itfixed my problems! See image: 90226
  10. blank icon for .mht files

in Windows 10 Support
    blank icon for .mht files: Windows 10 pro, creators update, Firefox 54.0b10 & 53.0.3x64 I use the "Mozilla Archive Format" Firefox addon, which allows me to save .mht files from Firefox. The problem is the files have a "blank" where the Firefox icon should be. I remember having this problem in...