Windows 10: Getting Random BSODs daily

Discus and support Getting Random BSODs daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aLago, Dec 15, 2015.

1. aLago Win User

Getting Random BSODs daily

Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated.

:)

aLago, Dec 15, 2015

2. Daily random BSOD's

Without verifier I can only make an educated guess as to what is going on.

Something is taking too long to respond causing ACPI.sys to fail. That something is a Human Interface Device. These are things like game controllers, or basically anything on USB.

What kind (and how many) USB devices do you have installed?

Can we get your event viewer logs?

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 15, 2015
  3. Daily random BSOD's

Hello. I've installed Winsows 10 on my new SSD (Kingston V300), and almost every day I catch BSOD.

Here is a screenshot from Blue Screen Viewer:

http://i.imgur.com/i1RUaJa.jpg

Laptop model: DELL Inspiron 5748

Updated to latest drivers, BIOS. Still no change

Need your help. Thanks!

JokerPower, Dec 15, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Getting Random BSODs daily [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST
    *Name: Views: Size: Attachment 54014
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`0d850000 fffff800`0e347000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Tue Nov 24 19:15:37 2015 (5654A949) CheckSum: 00ABBCF5 ImageSize: 00AF7000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please update the Scp Virtual Bus driver
    Driver Reference Table - ScpVBus.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ScpVBus.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ScpVBus.sys 0: kd> lmvm ScpVBus start end module name fffff800`e2470000 fffff800`e247e000 ScpVBus T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: ScpVBus.sys Image path: ScpVBus.sys Image name: ScpVBus.sys Timestamp: Sun May 05 23:31:26 2013 (5186CFAE) CheckSum: 00010BD7 ImageSize: 0000E000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. aLago Win User
    So... I did everything you said: Ran memtest for 10 passes and it gave 0 errors, uninstalled and installed the NVIDIA drivers and also updated the ScpVBus driver which is now on this page nefarius/ScpServer · GitHub.
    It all went well for like five minutes and then I got 3 new BSODs,. I'll upload them here again.
    P.S. Thank you for your help

aLago, Dec 17, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please stress test the GPU, keep a keen eye on the temps and abort the test if the temps reach 82C+

Diagnostic test
    GPU TEST

Run Furmark tutorial

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if temperatures rise too high

7. aLago Win User
    So... I tired to run the test but it didn't even get through the first five minutes before the temp reached 82 degrees and I aborted.
    Don't really know what to do now

P.S. Sorry for the time it took me to answer, I had to lend the computer to a relative and he said he only had two or three blue screens.

Attachment 57791

aLago, Jan 8, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

How high reaches the temps on normal heavy load like gaming?

axe0, Jan 8, 2016
  9. aLago Win User
    Both CPU and GPU reach about 75+ but they have never reached 80

aLago, Jan 8, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    Do you switch between your GPU's?
    Meaning, do you use your Intel GPU for thing 1 and your Nvidia GPU for thing 2?

Thema:

1. Getting Random BSODs daily - Similar Threads - Getting Random BSODs

2. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  3. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  4. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  5. Daily random BSOD`s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily random BSOD`s: Hi guys, I`m facing a several random BSOD`s on my system that I cant figure out what is going on. I`ve tried to install the newest drivers for my motherboard and for my VGA but still getting BSOD. If anyone can help me, I`ll be grateful. I`ve attached my .rar from log...
  6. Random BSOD daily

Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  7. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  8. Getting daily BSODs

Getting daily BSODs: Hi All, Over the past few months I've been getting BSODs, used to be less frequent but now it's pretty much daily. They mostly happen when playing games and games that are fairly graphic intensive but I now sometimes get them just while browsing. Seem to get one quite...
  9. Random BSOD - Daily

Random BSOD - Daily: Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I...
  10. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616