Windows 10: Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10

Discus and support Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am Syclo / SMP Consultant, we are provided Syclo Mobile application and Map application to the Field Force Engineers in Windows devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnilBE, Jan 8, 2019.

1. AnilBE Win User

Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10

Hi Team,

I am Syclo / SMP Consultant, we are provided Syclo Mobile application and Map application to the Field Force Engineers in Windows devices. We are getting white screen (all fields are hidden / disable) in Syclo application when we capture the data from Map application via ActiveX.

Device - HP Elite,

OS - Windows 10,

ActiveX - 3.0 Prod

Syclo Agentry work manager Client - 5.2.8.11

Can you please provide the solution on this issue.

:)

AnilBE, Jan 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 - stuck on orange screen with white circling dots

This PC is not part of a domain, and I never get to a login screen; only the orange screen above.

Your linked instructions for Safe Mode are not useful in my situation, as they assume I can boot
    normally into the system and then set an option to boot to safe mode. There is a way to boot to safe mode without the ability to boot normally but it is well hidden and complex - I will detail it below for future readers of this thread.

Your suggestion regarding Clean Boot is also not applicable. The instructions show how to disable services and startup items for third party applications. However, as I stated in my original post, I Reset Windows 10 so there are no third party
    services or startup items. Never the less, I went through the steps and the results are the same - orange screen with white circling dots.

Finally, your suggestion regarding creating a new user account is again not applicable. I have multiple accounts on this PC. As I never am presented with a login screen, I cannot utilize any of them.

I await your next repair step…

For readers who are unable to boot normally and wish to boot to safe mode (only try this if you are technically advanced):

• Boot to a Windows 10 installation disk
    • Go to Troubleshoot – Advanced Options – DOS Prompt (one might wonder why “Boot to Safe Mode” is not available in Advanced Options!)
    • Follow the instructions here: Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

Mike-Kremer, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Blank White Screen on Some application

Hi Kaveh,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering the blank white screen issue only when accessing the Arturia Keylab61 software?
    • Have you tried launching other programs or software? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages once the screen turns blank white screen?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to check if there are programs or applications that might be causing the Arturia Keylab61 software not to function. To do this, refer to this

link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 8, 2019
  4. Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10

Windows 10 will randomly white screen and freeze. Then having to do a reboot.

Hi Austin,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    This could be due to third party application conflicts, driver relates issues or components gets corrupted.

As a basic troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance
    tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the display, graphic and network drivers and check if it helps.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the display and graphics driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.

2. In the list of devices, you should see the Display Drivers.

3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".

4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.

5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

In some computer you may also see graphic drivers installed additionally, in that case, I suggest you to uninstall them by following the same steps provided above. Do the same for the other drivers mentioned in the post.

Kindly let us know the status of white screen issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10

1. Getting white screen in third Party application by using ActiveX in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting white screen

2. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  3. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  4. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  5. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Custom Startup/Shutdown Sound on Windows 10 without using Third Party Applications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Startup/Shutdown Sound on Windows 10 without using Third Party Applications?: Could I make it so I can play the Windows XP Startup/Shutdown Sound without using Third-Party applications such as Windows Startup Changer or something like that? Thanks. submitted by /u/calebized [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?

Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?: Hello One of the great attractions of Windows as opposed to Mac is that I can run mission critical 3rd party 32 bit programs on Windows 10. Will Windows continue to do this into the future ? Thanks...
  8. CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAN I USE WINDOWS DEFENDER APPLICATION GUARD WITH THIRD PARTY ANTIVIRUS: I want to use windows defender application guard with third party antivirus kaspersky total security 2019. . I already disabled windows defender gpo permanently to avoid conflicts . so my windows is running with windows 10 1903 64bit 18362.175 together with...
  9. Windows time server vs Third-party application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time server vs Third-party application: I do not use the Windows time server and in settings, date and time, internet time, no time server is selected (only 2 are offered: time.windows.com and time.nist.gov). I prefer to use the application Dimension 4 and have done for many years in Win XP, Win 7 , Win 8 and now...
  10. Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.: I'm constantly running into the issue what should I allow to install in my PC's and laptops. Usually what disqualifies them it is asking for excessive permissions. I think there should be standard set where user would be able to access and change each individual permission...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white screen in Syclo Mobile application