Windows 10: Gmail Notifier For Edge

Discus and support Gmail Notifier For Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Now that I have changed my browser to MS Edge (because Google Chrome was to slow) I have lost my Gmail notifier, which was a browser add on, and was... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Del 80, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Del 80 Win User

Gmail Notifier For Edge

Now that I have changed my browser to MS Edge (because Google Chrome was to slow) I have lost my Gmail notifier, which was a browser add on, and was jolly useful.......I have had a quick look around, but can't seem to find an equivalent add on for Edge......anyone know if there is such a thing ?.......I just want something to sit on the desktop, or in the system tray and tell me I have incoming mail.........I also have an Outlook account, presumably there is such a thing for that as well ?..........Del.

:)

Del 80, Mar 25, 2016

2. Notifications Issue

GMail is Webmail. You need to install the Gmail notifier...

Gordon B-P, Mar 25, 2016
  3. Dr.Sponge Win User
    Notifications Issue

Still no..

Dr.Sponge, Mar 25, 2016
  4. Gmail Notifier For Edge

I use the Windows Mail App that came with windows 10
    You will find it in All Apps
    You can use that to connect to all your e-mails
    I have 4 e-mail addresses and have linked them all into one inbox

hTconeM9user, Mar 25, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Assuming you have your email accounts added to the Win 10 built-in Mail app.

Open Mail app > left side, at the bottom, click the Gear icon (that is your settings icon ) > right side, click Notifications > see my screenshot...............

Gmail Notifier For Edge [​IMG]

It might not be as sophisticated as you had in gamail. That's all Mail app can offer.

davidhk, Mar 25, 2016
  6. Del 80 Win User
    Thanks for that.........I have added the Outlook account........but it won't let me add the Gmail account.......it says Error 0x80072efd.........not sure what that means..........Del.

Del 80, Mar 25, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    I have no answer for that.
    Sorry.

davidhk, Mar 25, 2016
  8. Gmail Notifier For Edge

If you have your Proxy server ticked
    Uncheck it
    Then try again to add your gmail account as mine went in ok

hTconeM9user, Mar 26, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    Have a look at this answer given in Microsoft Community forum

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e5de41f?auth=1

davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  10. Del 80 Win User
    Thank you for that.......all sorted now, both email accounts working fine........thanks again..........Del.

Del 80, Mar 26, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.

davidhk, Mar 26, 2016
  12. Del 80 Win User
    O.k.........I thought that this problem was solved, but there is a strange anomaly.........on the Dell inspiron 1545 everything is fine, and working correctly.........on the Toshiba Satellite I can not get Gmail to sync.......it says ''Gmail settings out of date'' or something similar..........tried uninstalling and reinstalling, to no avail, have also turned off proxy settings in the LAN.........I can't understand why one will work, and the other won't..........both I think have the same settings..........any ideas ?.......Del.

Del 80, Mar 30, 2016
  13. davidhk Win User

Gmail Notifier For Edge

Have you tried to ask in Gmail support forums ?
    Like one of the following links :
    Google Groupes

davidhk, Mar 30, 2016
  14. Don't think it is your Toshiba Satellite Laptop as I have one and my Gmail has set up ok on that
    I have
    Outlook
    Gmail
    Yahoo
    AOL
    All installed and is working as they should
    Check to make sure that both are set the same

hTconeM9user, Mar 31, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    Did the gmail sync ok after you added it to this computer ?
    If yes, is this problem happened just recently ?
    If yes again, do you remember a date when you did NOT have this problem ?
    If yes again, please try a system restore. Pick a date when you did NOT have this problem as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

*** adding.......... I do think you should talk to people who use gmail . They know all the inside tricks running gmail, and the best venue is the gmail support forum ***

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Gmail Notifier For Edge

1. Gmail Notifier For Edge - Similar Threads - Gmail Notifier Edge

2. Gmail under Edge,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail under Edge,: Der er opstået en meget stor topmargin når jeg bruger Gmail under Edge, hvordan kommer jeg af med den?Der er ingen problemer når jeg kører Crome.Mvh. Pet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-under-edge/8d4ff3e2-8301-4782-9ce8-906960339d5e
  3. Gmail under Edge,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail under Edge,: Der er opstået en meget stor topmargin når jeg bruger Gmail under Edge, hvordan kommer jeg af med den?Der er ingen problemer når jeg kører Crome.Mvh. Pet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-under-edge/8d4ff3e2-8301-4782-9ce8-906960339d5e
  4. Gmail under Edge,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Script Error Gmail notifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script Error Gmail notifier: Every morning when I startup laptop I get a Script Error notification caused by Gmail Notifier. Once I have clicked No everything works normally including the Notifier. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this script error please?...
  6. Script Error Gmail notifier

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script Error Gmail notifier: Every morning when I startup laptop I get a Script Error notification caused by Gmail Notifier. Once I have clicked No everything works normally including the Notifier. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this script error please?...
  7. Gmail not opening in new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail not opening in new Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stranger_Hanyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq5gtb/gmail_not_opening_in_new_edge/
  8. gmail problems with outlook and edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gmail problems with outlook and edge: I can't change my gmail password in outlook using edge as my browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-problems-with-outlook-and-edge/6d6489f9-1065-4877-b5de-e62c1808f40f
  9. shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge: Can I create a shortcut on Microsoft edge for gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-for-gmail-in-microsoft-edge/9d7affcb-1684-4335-b5d3-6434b87b5254
  10. Attachments in Gmail are defaulting to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Attachments in Gmail are defaulting to Edge: I got a return label e-mailed to me in Gmail. When I click on the attachment to either download it, or open the PDF, I get error messages. I am on Gmail in Chrome. If I try to download, it says I cannot do this (open Edge) under the Administrative account, switch accounts. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gmail notifier for edge

2. gmail

3. edge gmail notifier

4. gmail notifier for edge browser,
  5. gmail in inbox,
  6. gmail notifier edge extension,
  7. gmail notifier on microsoft edge,
  8. add gmail notifier to edge,
  9. gmail notifier for microsoft edge,
  10. edge addons gmail notifier,
  11. email notifier edge,