Windows 10: GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING

Discus and support GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move pic around screen while zoomed selected by holding left mouse down. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SignWho, May 2, 2019.

1. SignWho Win User

GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING

I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move pic around screen while zoomed selected by holding left mouse down. This is how it always was in win 7. Anyone have the fix to make this work?

:)

SignWho, May 2, 2019
  2. xpac5896 Win User

Win 10 Photo viewer not working

dalchina: Ever since the Photo viewer was part of Win 10, I've used it as my default to open all pics, much easier than keep opening my PSP. At the present time, looking through "Apps & Features", it's not even listed, It does show the following "Paint 3D, PicToPainting and PhotoMirage". According to the Windows App Store, it shows that the Photo viewer is installed, if it's installed where is it? It should be in the Apps & Features, shouldn't it?
    If you go to "Default Apps" it shows "Photo viewer">Photos. If I select Photo viewer>Photos, another box appears and state "Choose an app", which I intern select "Photos", If the "Photo app" is there why isn't in "Apps & Features? Strange.
    Anyway, If you click on a pic, on the taskbar, there's an app open and it say's "Photos" but if you hover your mouse over the image, a faint box appears on the screen, as if it wants to show you're pic is but nothing is there except for a faint box outline and if you double click on the app nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot to show what it looks like. This is really weird.

xpac5896, May 2, 2019
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, May 2, 2019
  4. becca Win User

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

Thanks! I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm sure it's probably something I did on my end....

I tried the 'undo' but photo viewer was still there after I did that. I did step #3 again and it's still the same. I can still rearrange, but can't view in that order. I don't see the photo viewer listed twice under 'open with'.

Any insights? Thanks!

becca, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. GRAB PIC AND MOVE AROUND IN WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - GRAB PIC MOVE

2. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  3. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  4. Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer: Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer, files are good and open with other viewers even with Paint. Also thumbnails are showing properly in explorer window...
  5. Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer

Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer: Some Pics won't open on windows 7 with Photo Viewer, files are good and open with other viewers even with Paint. Also thumbnails are showing properly in explorer window...
  6. Win 10 Photo viewer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Photo viewer: Win 10 Photo Viewer/Editor works ONLY when Onedrive is "turned-on". Photo V./Editor switches on the goes to a green screen w/various error msg.'s .. Why do I need Onedrive on and the "Sync" service on in order to keep Photo Viewer/Editor keep operating as "usual"; as when I...
  7. Moving pic from MS Photos

Moving pic from MS Photos: Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest...
  8. MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER

MOVE PIC AROUND WITH MOUSE WHEN ZOOMED IN MS WIN 10 PHOTO VIEWER: TWO QUESTIONS 1 is MOVE PIC WITH MOUSE and 2 is SLIDE ZOOM TOOL THIS IS THE QUESTION ABOUT MOVING THE PICTURE AROUND, DRAGGING THE PIC TO SEE ZOOMED AREAS OFF SCREEN WHEN ZOOMED IN: QUESTION 1: I used to be able to zoom in on pics, grab and hold left mouse down and move...
  9. Win 10 Photo viewer not working

Win 10 Photo viewer not working: I don't know what happened but for the past week or so the Win 10 Photo Viewer App has quit working. I've done a search on this and it seems like others are having the same problem. I've tried resetting the app, no luck, tried the troubleshooter, no luck, I even uninstalled...
  10. Photo Viewer not working

Photo Viewer not working: My default microsoft photo viewer app has not been working! It crashes as soon as soon as it is opened and the message displayed is "File system error (-2147219196) I've tried all the commands on powershell, I have repaired and reset the app, and even uninstalled and...