Windows 10: Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.

Discus and support Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All done. Zipped files enclosed. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by friendlybear, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.

All done. Zipped files enclosed.

friendlybear, Jan 9, 2016
  2. essenbe Win User

Friendlybear, please upload the text from CCleaner from my last post. Also, I couldn't open the sfc zip. I looked at the last few dump files and the only thing I could see is every one listed Chrome.exe as the process that crashed. Why not uninstall Chrome using CCleaner and see if using a different browser will make a difference.

essenbe, Jan 9, 2016
  3. axe0 New Member
    In the SFC there is a corrupted shortcut
    Code: 2016-01-11 02:33:09, Info CSI 000028e0 [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [ml:138{69},l:136{68}]"\??\ C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories"\ [l:34{17}]"Snipping Tool.lnk"; source file in store is also corrupted[/quote] That should be solved with restorehealth and another sfc after restorehealth.
    If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial [/quote]

4. essenbe Win User

Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10.

@axe0, thanks very much.

essenbe, Jan 9, 2016
  5. I use a shortcut for the Snipping Tool as it's convenient. I doubt that is causing any problems? I've reuploaded the sfc file and CCleaner install document. I uploaded with a rar and the text file just in case it doesn't work again.

All my sfc scans ran with a "corrupted but can't fix" result. Also I tried the Dism but it gave me this again:

"Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found."

friendlybear, Jan 10, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I've added it again, about problems with running dism, in case you missed it.

If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial

7. Oh right didn't notice that. I downloaded the normal Windows 10 image. No K or KN. Is that okay? Also do I use "install.wim:1 /limitaccess" or leave that out?

8. axe0 New Member

Unless Windows Update has problems you can leave it out *Smile

9. Attachment 58365

That just happened. I have the image mounted properly. I made sure the address and install file type was correct. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or why it isn't working? I've attached the Dism log.

10. axe0 New Member
  11. This won't change anything will it? I got all my settings just right and don't want any data to be damaged or my OneDrive to be changed. I'm doing it now.

friendlybear, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Graphical glitch and BSOD on clean installed Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Graphical glitch BSOD

2. Windows 10 - Glitched BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Glitched BSOD: I've been getting a BSOD seemingly every month, when it happens it glitches out the screen and any audio playing. The screen glitches where I unfortunately can't see the error code of the bottom of the BSOD.It also seems to only happen when I have a video playing. When the...
  3. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers: Hi guys,I have a Samsung NP470R5E that started crashing with BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure. I read online that this could be caused by graphic drivers, so I decided to make a clean install and use the drivers provided by Samsung. No matter what I do, I can't get the...
  4. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers: Hi guys,I have a Samsung NP470R5E that started crashing with BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure. I read online that this could be caused by graphic drivers, so I decided to make a clean install and use the drivers provided by Samsung. No matter what I do, I can't get the...
  5. Getting BSOD on clean install. Probably related to graphic drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Constant BSOD with clean Windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD with clean Windows 10 installation.: My computer is constantly blue screening with different error codes before and after a clean installation of windows 10. Here are a few of the error codes below:On Tue 4/27/2021 4:06:08 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  7. windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.

windows 10 clean install and graphics card issues.: I just did a clean install of windows 10 on my pc because I was planning to sell it. After the install, my monitor screen stayed black and said it had no signal. I plugged my monitor into the onboard graphics and still it would not come on. I removed my graphics card and my...
  8. Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bizarre windows 10 wallpaper glitch (Persists after clean install): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Theanonman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm17ai/bizarre_windows_10_wallpaper_glitch_persists/
  9. Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD

Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD: How can I Fix This issue .please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP file link:---- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFPL7OpaU6ugWT3llcXhZQDUvlv[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-and-clean-install-windows-10-1809-after/95aaf462-d57e-400b-9c42-f11690d94af6
  10. Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches: I have installed Win 10 Pro and been using it for a while. I also have a ASUS STRIX GTX 960 OC with 2GB GDDR5 video memory, and 4GB ram. Lately I have been noticing a lag/stuttering after using the computer for a while. Mind that the problem doesn't come on as soon as the PC...