Windows 10: hacker threat

Discus and support hacker threat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, I'm posting for 2 reasons as I have a person who is gaining access by way of remote viewing and gathering data. any idea how to deal with pest... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JustinHayson, May 24, 2019.

1. hacker threat

hi, I'm posting for 2 reasons as I have a person who is gaining access by way of remote viewing and gathering data. any idea how to deal with pest control. Microsoft are coming to take the hardrive out of my computer today as its wanting the data. I just wanted to see if anyone could help before I send my computer to the gallows!

thanks, jh

:)

JustinHayson, May 24, 2019

2. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, May 24, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Windows defender false positive - forced to allow threat

Windows defender has started to identify C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe as a threat [normally reported as a Trojan Powessere.G]. I use mshta.exe to run an hta custom MsgBox - I have been hoping to keep using my current CustomMsgBox tool [batch file calling a vbs-hta file] until later this year when I hope to have had enough time to replace it with a PowerShell alternative.

Windows defender's notification lets me "allow the threat" but that seems to me to be a bigger security hole than is necessary - it will now ignore a potentially real intrusion when all I want to run is a genuine Windows component. My immediate problem is fixed but I would prefer to fix the false positive using the exclusions list.

I cleared the 'Allowed threats history' so I could use the exclusions list instead. I added C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe to the file exclusions list and I checked that it had taken properly by checking the exclusions list both in the UI & in the Registry. But the exclusion made no difference, it continued to detect and block the exe.

I have repeated the attempt several times [by clearing the allowed threats list & exclusions list beforehand] and the results are the same every time
    - allowing the threat works,
    - using the exclusions list has no effect.

I studied the relevant tutorial but have not spotted an error in what I have been doing - Add or Remove Windows Defender Exclusions

Does anybody with experience of using the exclusions list to counter false positives have any suggestions for me?

Denis

4. jdbath Win User

hacker threat

held hostage by hacker.

I've had a hacker enter my peace of retirement. He took my name info. Then started pressure threats . When I reported him after 6 months of blocks . Then google became worse than the hacker. It's my fate the Facebook page g plus you tube acct contacts
    were all moved into his takeover. He has turned off power,forced my r v to be moved, closed and destroyed 7 computers and phones. He isn't done yet google thinks I'm the hacker I reported

jdbath, May 24, 2019
Thema:

hacker threat

1. hacker threat - Similar Threads - hacker threat

2. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  3. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  4. Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software: I want this **** gone form my laptop Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknowns-1-5-21-235848236-322578882/8f587e5e-0ea0-4402-8eaa-2a0f5af47283
  5. Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software

Account UnknownS-1-5-21-235848236-322578882-4173758772-100 3 is Rootkit hacker software: I want this **** gone form my laptop Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-unknowns-1-5-21-235848236-322578882/8f587e5e-0ea0-4402-8eaa-2a0f5af47283
  6. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  7. Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers converted Home edition into work added 13 users with trusted installer credentials: My Microsoft home was hacked, turned into a work account and 13 users added with installer privileges. I am an attorney and they have access to confidential info. They change all privileges to allow chromecast or mirrorcast and use across several devices. They also hacked...
  8. How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker code while it is made by hackers?: I have been hacked on a computer. Already on of my bankaccounts has been emptied. I have put two of my systems offline. I tried to make an offline scan microsoft but the computer asks me for the 48 digits Bitlocker code. I am sure that these two systems don't have any. Never...
  9. Hacker threat received via email today, please advise? I am *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hacker threat received via email today, please advise? I am *** Email address is removed...: Please advise re the following. Thanks From: You've been HACKED <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 1:02 PM To: You <You> Subject: Insecurity Be sure to read this message ! Your personal data is threatened. Insecurity - 825 !...
  10. Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...: Had two emails which ihave only just noticed one stating a norification confirmation and then the other threatening to share my face cause i watched a p**n video. Its really freaked me out and has made a demand to send money on bitcoi . I need help please. Im really scared....