Windows 10: Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV.

Discus and support Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I really need help with this one. I know there's a way to share your screen with Miracast, but that doesn't work. Usually, in the tutorials I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thatguyinyourattic21, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV.

Hey guys, I really need help with this one. I know there's a way to share your screen with Miracast, but that doesn't work. Usually, in the tutorials I see online, there is a button that lets you go forward with the process. But, that's not showing up. I got to the Device Connector, I go to PC, I select screen share, I click Miracast and nothing else I can do other than go back and just press done(which closes device connector). All it gives me are the instructions, and when I search for my TV under devices, I can't find anything about my TV. Bluetooth works fine for the TV too, and a friend of mine has already connected their LG phone to it, so there aren't any hardware or software problems(that I know of, at least).

submitted by /u/Thatguyinyourattic21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thatguyinyourattic21, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 15, 2020
  3. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV.

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV.

1. Having trouble Screen casting my PC to my Smart LG TV. - Similar Threads - Having trouble Screen

2. Windows "cast" stopped finding my Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "cast" stopped finding my Smart TV: Interesting. I had never casted anything before. So Friday night pressed the windows logo and K, and Windows found my Roku TV and I watched a movie from one of the website I frequent. I fell asleep and the next morning, windows couldn't find my TV. What happened? I literally...
  3. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  4. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  5. How can I cast an MKV from Windows 10 to my LG smart TV?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I cast an MKV from Windows 10 to my LG smart TV?: I only recently got a laptop and I have been pulling my hair out over this. My entire life it has always been the case that, a lot of stuff can be done on a phone, but a proper computer will always do it better and is more versatile. However, Windows 10 doesn't seem to have...
  6. Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen sharing win 10 pc to lg smart tv: Hey everyone, please how can I share my pc screen to lg smart tv for free (using free apps and programs). Is there any way to do it using just windows or do I need external app? (I did spme research but didn't find anything) submitted by /u/NekulturneHovado [link]...
  7. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  8. Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV: Hello all, I went to File Explorer and right click on a movie and select Cast to Device. My TV is shown in the next pop up screen but then it says 'Unexpected Device error'? I can play the same movie using native app in TV, but not from Win10 to TV? WMP streaming is turned...
  9. can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv

can not connect my laptop to my lg smart tv: Hi, I had been connecting to my LG 55uj630t for months. One day my laptop wouldn't join, "unable to connect". I tried for 4 day to resolve the matter: forums, customer service, internet searches, etc. Finally, I decided to reset all of my network hardware,...
  10. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv: Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the...