Windows 10: Help me make File Explorer borders dark and body a color.

Discus and support Help me make File Explorer borders dark and body a color. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All the white is hurting my eyes, how can I make File Explorer and other programs like CPU-Z and uTorrent to not be all white, I want black or colored... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NosajTrah, Aug 23, 2015.

1. NosajTrah Win User

Help me make File Explorer borders dark and body a color.

All the white is hurting my eyes, how can I make File Explorer and other programs like CPU-Z and uTorrent to not be all white, I want black or colored borders and the body to be a color. My eyes hurt from all the white.

:)

NosajTrah, Aug 23, 2015

2. How to set the Window border color in Windows 10

I asked this question over on Stackoverflow, and got no response there -

Stackoverflow: How to set unique Window Border Color in Windows 10?

How can you set the Windows border color to 'anything other than the default white' color presented in Windows 10? Specific examples are File Explorer and MS Paint.

Let me know, and I'll compose this as an answer for the above Stackoverflow post as well!

JustinReina, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Change dark grey n8 aluminum body into a color one

Hi all
    I asked my local Nokia Care Center for the price of changing the aluminum dark grey body to a color one, for instance, green. But they couldn't answer me because the told me that they do not have access to all of the parts of the body, only superior care
    centers have them.
    So, I ask here how much would cost to change the dark grey body into green, for example here, in Spain, where I come from.
    Thank you Help me make File Explorer borders dark and body a color. :)

Xandasmozas, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Boozad, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Help me make File Explorer borders dark and body a color. - Similar Threads - Help File Explorer

2. File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer border missing - Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders: File Explorer border missing - To fix... Go to Settings, Color, Title bars and window borders, check mark the box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-border-missing-go-to-settings-color/991a3586-c03c-4eab-bf5c-928ff0838c01
  3. Border Colors in iTunes

Border Colors in iTunes: How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings....
  4. File Explorer Border Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Border Glitch: Hi When in dark mode, opening two File Explorer windows side by side (Windows key + < and Windows key + >) results in a glitch in the window border (please see attached screenshot). This only happens in dark mode. It actually looks like the windows aren't fully expanding...
  5. File Explorer background dark

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer background dark: Hey After an update, the background in my file exlorer turned very dark. I tried changing the theme, and tired with high contrast. The only thing that changes is the header, the background stays the same. [img] 138766
  6. dark mode for file explorer

dark mode for file explorer: Can anyone tell me how to enable dark mode in file explorer. I have turned my theme setting to dark but it doesn't affects the file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-for-file-explorer/bbce1d4b-d204-4418-9ee3-d57312999611
  7. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  8. File Explorer Dark Mode

File Explorer Dark Mode: So i was trying to change my Pc theme to dark mode. but when i activated Dark mode my "Windows Setting" changed to black but my "File Explorer" won't. Am i missing something or it just exclusively available to microsoft insider program only? I'm using Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878
  10. Weird borders in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird borders in File Explorer: Ever since upgrading to 10 from 7, the file explorer has had these weird borders on the top. I've been looking around for a solution for this the entire day finding nothing at all. [img] The borders are only at the top of the explorer. I don't have this issue on my...