Windows 10: Help please - automatically reparing

Discus and support Help please - automatically reparing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I've recently tried to factory reset my PC after trying to do so I get an error . When my computer starts up it says automatically reparing . Do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Copethevayne, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Help please - automatically reparing

Hello I've recently tried to factory reset my PC after trying to do so I get an error . When my computer starts up it says automatically reparing . Do I need to buy something if so what? Then takes me to a blue screen. It asks me to get a disc or USB or something but I don't have nothing so i need to buy I assume. Why did this happen and delete an import file ? How do I fix please help. Il provide as. much info as possible. I had windows 10. The computer messed up is desktop from Asus .I followed these steps accordingly How to Reset Your Windows 10 PC. so why did this happen ?? This what message says on the blue screen below.

Recovery
    Your pic/device needs to be repaired the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors.

File\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.rxe
    You'll need to use recovery tools
    If you don't have any installation media(like a disc or USB device) contact your PC admin or PC device manufacturers .

Press enter to try again
    Press f8 for startup settings
    Press ESC for urfi firmeware settings
    Press f9 to use a different operating system

:)

Copethevayne, Nov 5, 2016
  2. dlebon Win User

screen damage n85 help

hi i damage my nokia n85 screen can someone help me please if it can be repared? thxs

dlebon, Nov 5, 2016
  3. vento99 Win User
    Broken joystick N 73

Help please!

it was Broken joystick my N 73. Is a guarantee repare

possible?

Thank you.

Alex

vento99, Nov 5, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Help please - automatically reparing

You can download Windows 10:
    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Then you can either burn a DVD from the ISO file image or create a bootable USB flash drive:
    USB Flash Drive - Create to Install Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Then you can boot the computer from the Windows 10 DVD or USB flash drive and re-install Windows 10. If you have files that you need to save from your previous install, there are utilities you can boot from to copy your data files to a flash drive or USB hard drive such as Kyhi's recovery tools:
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

NavyLCDR, Nov 5, 2016
  5. How am I suppose to download windows 10 if when I start the computer the blue screen comes up ?

6. NavyLCDR New Member
    How are you posting here on the Internet?

You'll have to use a working computer to download Windows 10.

NavyLCDR, Nov 5, 2016
  7. Kbird Win User
    You don't say what laptop you have ( I assume laptop from link your provided) but they usually have there own built in factory restore setup too eg press F2 or F11 during Boot etc , check your manual or online for the instructions.

I assume you are aware a full factory reset/restore wipes all data from the PC , I believe HP at least has an option much like Win10 to save your files too though , so read the instructions carefully.....

KB

Kbird, Nov 5, 2016
  8. Help please - automatically reparing

My phone. So I download it on a USB then put it in my computer that's messed up?

9. I'm on an Asus desktop

10. Kbird Win User
    Ok your link was to Laptop magazine ...there are tutorials like that one right here on TenForums in the Tutorial Section.

As a Premade Computer you may find it also has the PC Recovery option built in at Boot too ...check you Manual or your Model's Webpage, or link that page here for more help if needed. (and fill in your system specs)

Yes you would need a friend's or family members computer to make the dvd or usb boot drive with win10....

Kbird, Nov 5, 2016
  11. dencal Win User
    When your blue screen appears is there an option to turn OFF?
    If so click it and choose option to restart, at same time hold down Shift key.
    This will bring up a screen with many options for recovery.

Another thing you can try is start the computer then hold down the start switch, you should try this several times to fire up M$ recovery.

dencal, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help please - automatically reparing

1. Help please - automatically reparing - Similar Threads - Help please automatically

2. PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS: My PC has been working fine these past few days, until today when I turned it on, where it displayed “Preparing automatic repair” followed by “Diagnosing your PC”, then restarting, and then looping. It won’t let me boot into BIOS or the boot menu, no matter how many times I...
  3. PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS: My PC has been working fine these past few days, until today when I turned it on, where it displayed “Preparing automatic repair” followed by “Diagnosing your PC”, then restarting, and then looping. It won’t let me boot into BIOS or the boot menu, no matter how many times I...
  4. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  5. Reparing disk errors

Reparing disk errors: When my windows update got an error my pc started to get blue screens after a few minutes after start up then it just freezes. After I rebooted my pc many times it started to do reparing disk error, but after a few minutes of reparing disk error screen my pc restarts and...
  6. Reparing disk errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!: My screen brightness adjusts by itself based on how light/dark the screen is at that particular moment, for example... I’m watching a youtube video. When it’s a dark scene in the video, I can see my screens brightness going down maybe 3-4 slight “clicks” which i’m assuming...
  8. Automatic repair loop - Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic repair loop - Please help: My laptop froze and crashed then went into automatic repair but it keeps saying it failed showing Log file:C:\windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt submitted by /u/ItsJustWill98 [link] [comments]...
  9. Please Help Me Automatic-

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me Automatic-: TOSHIBA Model: Satellite Click 2 L35W-B3204 DC 19V ---2.37A P/N: PSDM2U-007008 S/N: 7E026315U GM9021049211 Security & protection Info & support Device details Windows 10 Home (10.0.17763.316) Edition Windows 10 Home OS Build 10.0.17763.316 Serial 7E026315U Graphic card...
  10. repar Hard drive

repar Hard drive: what the dos command to cheack scan and repair hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/repar-hard-drive/779c82b6-c2cc-4d27-a814-936fb2799449