Windows 10: Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

Discus and support Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chlywly, Jan 23, 2017.

1. chlywly Win User

Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/

Hey guys, so I have a strange problem which has happened before after a Windows update. No more restore points so that's not an option. Basically all of the icons for Windows App store apps are missing, including Edge and the Store icons themselves.

I have tried clearing icon cache, I have tried re-installing/registering apps through elevated prompt. Nothing seems to be working. The Manifest.xml's for each app are apparently missing?

Anyone have any luck/advice? The apps all seem to work just be missing icons so they show up blank in taskbar/start-menu

*sarc

:)

chlywly, Jan 23, 2017

2. Start menu is not showing windows apps

Hi there

Recently I noticed that my task bar was missing some icons ...specifically the Store icon and the Microsoft Edge icon...then I went to the start menu and found out all the windows store apps had disappeared ...I attempted trouble shooting windows store...but
    still the store apps were not showing...only the Applications and documents I had initially had or manually where showing instead

Please Help

NalediTabulawa, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Windows 10 start menu missing icon

I followed all your troubleshooting steps and the icons are still missing. All of the missing icons in the start menu are all windows store apps. If you have any further suggestions on what to try, please let me know. Thanks.

William Kochevar, Jan 23, 2017
  4. chlywly Win User

chlywly, Jan 23, 2017
  5. chlywly Win User
    FIXED >> It was "Fast picture viewer codec" causing a plethora of issues. Uninstalled, everything fixed.

chlywly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help please. Windows Store App icons, all missing :/ - Similar Threads - Help please Store

2. apps icons missing inside windows store, anyone can help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps icons missing inside windows store, anyone can help?: I used Windows 10 before and this problem has appeared, then I updated my PC to Windows 11 and this problem still exists. I've tried re-registering all windows store apps but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  3. apps icons missing inside windows store, anyone can help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    apps icons missing inside windows store, anyone can help?: I used Windows 10 before and this problem has appeared, then I updated my PC to Windows 11 and this problem still exists. I've tried re-registering all windows store apps but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me?...
  4. All Icons are missing!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Icons are missing!: When I turned on my PC today, I wasn't too happy to find that everywhere on Windows 10, desktop, taskbar, file explorer, etc, had no icons whatsoever. Before I turned off my PC I hadn't done anything with registry or whatever that could possibly cause something like this. I...
  5. All programs missing: please help.

All programs missing: please help.: Recently I changed my login to use a pin. Worked fine for days. Then one child attempted to many wrong pins. He says the machine then rebooted itself. When I came to it, my pin worked. But ALL programs disappeared. Some, but not all, have entries in all programs-but clicking...
  6. All icons missing...

All icons missing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KoniGNovA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9d6ep/all_icons_missing/
  7. Windows Apps Missing!! Help Please.

Windows Apps Missing!! Help Please.: So today I bought a new laptop, it was fine at first, all the apps were there. I decided to reset it, I may have accidentally turned it off while resetting, when I turned it back on it was on the setup. From then on there were no windows apps like microsoft store or mail....
  8. All Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Icons Missing: Hello, I'm having an issue with Windows 10. All of the desktop icons, including file icons are missing. Everything is invisible. When I open File Explorer, the whole left panel Documents, Pictures, Videos, etc. is invisible, too. I already tried checking that desktop...
  9. Store icon missing

Store icon missing: My Microsoft Store icon disappeared after I updated to 1803. The only way I can get it to open is doing wsreset.exe but the icon still doesn't appear on taskbar. Can you help?...
  10. Missing Store Apps Icons

Missing Store Apps Icons: Hi, when I search for store apps like calculator, store, settings the icons don't show up. [img] [img] However when I have them pinned their icons show up. 96187

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone all apps icons missing