Windows 10: Help with a strange problem

Discus and support Help with a strange problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have this problem: [img=http://s14.postimg.org/6vteszwf1/Info.jpg] This situation is similar, but to me doubled the directory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jona, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Jona Win User

Help with a strange problem

Hi everyone,

I have this problem:
    [img=http://s14.postimg.org/6vteszwf1/Info.jpg]

This situation is similar, but to me doubled the directory “downloads”
    [Fix] Drives Appearing Twice in Navigation Pane of Windows 10 Explorer - AskVG

The error was caused today, yesterday did not have this problem.
    My computer is not customized or modified with “tweaks”.

I guess that will be remove some key “Delegate folders”, but I don’t know which is correct key.

Thanks in advanced.

:)

Jona, Dec 8, 2015

2. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Strange problem with N81 .. Please help

Sounds like a hardware problem to me instead of the software issue.

Your reinstalling of software means a firmware reflash? Did you restore any data back? And was the memory card in when that happened? If after formatting or flashing of firmware and the memory card's not in the phone, I guess it's time to visit the care centre..

yuber---01, Dec 8, 2015
  4. jaygee53 Win User

I have a similar problem, in my case it is two disk icons when I put a usb drive in the machine. If I put a second drive in it shows four Icons.
    It is not a big deal just irritating

Jaygee

jaygee53, Dec 8, 2015
  5. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,
    @jaygee53:

As I have the same problem as you have on several machines I deleted the registry key mentioned in the second hyperlink by OP.
    It worked instantly.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Dec 9, 2015
  6. davidhk Win User
    Do a system restore. Pick about 2 or 3 days ago as your restore point.

System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Dec 9, 2015
  7. jaygee53 Win User
    I took what little knowledge I have and dived into the registry, IT WORKED. Far as my desktop is concerned SOLVED.
    Still got the laptop but that will have to wait till I get my nerves steady.
    Thank you to all who contributed

Jaygee

jaygee53, Dec 10, 2015
  8. jaygee53 Win User

jaygee53, Dec 11, 2015
  9. dalchina New Member
  10. jaygee53 Win User
    I have been informed of those links, followed them and had a great result. Problem sorted. *Biggrin

My next move is to mark these messages Sorted

jaygee

jaygee53, Dec 11, 2015
  11. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

Since you're not the one that started this thread you can't set it to solved.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Dec 11, 2015
  12. jaygee53 Win User
    Thank you fdegrove for this info and your help with the other post. *Biggrin

Jaygee

jaygee53, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Help with a strange problem - Similar Threads - Help strange problem

2. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  3. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  4. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HELP! Strange PDF-problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Strange PDF-problem: [ATTACH] hi all, i am confused about a pdf problem. the problem exists with any pdf file. the problem (sorry bad quality): everything becomes illegible https://preview.redd.it/yhymkjwdukn61.png?width=430&format=png&auto=webp&s=589520b0e6623f075797140263841f6c55fcf4f8...
  6. I need help fixing strange wifi problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing strange wifi problem.: I need help fixing this weird WiFi problem. Everytime I plug in my laptop the WiFi speed drops a good 10 Mbps and my ping raises form 10-14 to 34-40. I have no clue what causes it. My WiFi drivers are up-to-date. I have a ASUS Vivobook X543U. I have been struggling with this...
  7. Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please Help, strange Win10 pro networking problems ??: Hi, I'm having some problems getting the file sharing to connect between a Win10 Pro laptop & a few Win10 Home pc's. The strange thing is I can connect from all 3 of the Win10 Home pc's to the Win10 Pro laptop but can't connect from the Win10 Pro laptop to the Win 10 Home...
  8. Strange Mouse Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Mouse Problem: I've solved this problem but thought I would post in case anyone has similar issue. I had a problem with my desktop PC where menus didn't respond to mouse commands and the PC didn't respond to the keyboard arrow keys after pressing Ctrl / Alt / Delete. I changed the mouse...
  9. Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem: Hello Some window panel are not displayed when driven by a graphic card but they will be when drive by another one My English and technical skills not perfect so I will describe my problem On my PC, I got 2 graphic cards that are driving 4 LCD - Nvidis GEForce GT630...
  10. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem: I noticed a strange issue with my PC today. I am running Win 10 Pro (64 bit) and after I restarted my PC today, I observed the following things: 1. Some of the icons are missing on the taskbar. There used to be icons for Store, Calculator, Edge on my taskbar. 2. I also...