Windows 10: Help with menu

Discus and support Help with menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed on one of Brinks menu's, he had this result when selecting the windows key. Under his name are the apps. If I look at my screen when I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meebers, Jun 9, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

Help with menu

I noticed on one of Brinks menu's, he had this result when selecting the windows key. Under his name are the apps. If I look at my screen when I select the windows key I get this (red circle) menu and it is shaded even more, pic 2, I then must select this to see my apps. Pic 3. Something simple I am sure*Sad

:)

meebers, Jun 9, 2015

2. Using Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 10 March 2016 (KB890830)

In Windows 10, once you have installed the following as a bundle: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830) - using the usual windows update, how do you locate the
    file, open the file to use the file to take advantage of the full features of the windows Malicious Software Removal Tool? Thank you.

Help With Spam, Jun 9, 2015
  3. Mouse cursor contsantly blinking and not working properly

I have the same problem. It will not let me select when the mouse pointer is flashing. I have to wait for the computer to be on for awhile to stop the flashing.

I have reinstalled the mouse software and updated the driver.

Any suggestions?

Help with license, Jun 9, 2015
  4. Help with menu

Have you got tablet mode enabled?

I believe if you have tablet mode on, you get that option at the top instead of just seeing the items

paulsalter, Jun 9, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 9, 2015
  6. meebers Win User
    I did not have the table mode ON. (Its greyed out). However, I did have the Open Full Screen ON. This got rid of the "hamburger" menu. Help with menu :). Tx guys

meebers, Jun 9, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help with menu

1. Help with menu - Similar Threads - Help menu

2. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...: Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working...
  3. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...: Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working...
  4. I need help because i have a start menu critical error and my nvidia control panel is also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help because i have a start menu critical error and my nvidia control panel is also...: I cant download any new drivers because it says ill need an app for it and its says "would you like to install", I click yes and nothing opens. i tried wiping it but there was an error while doing it twice, and for the wipe everything, and just the files. I also cant take...
  5. I need help because i have a start menu critical error and my nvidia control panel is also...

I need help because i have a start menu critical error and my nvidia control panel is also...: I cant download any new drivers because it says ill need an app for it and its says "would you like to install", I click yes and nothing opens. i tried wiping it but there was an error while doing it twice, and for the wipe everything, and just the files. I also cant take...
  6. Not sure what this menu is called but I'm having issues with it. Can someone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what this menu is called but I'm having issues with it. Can someone help?: Ok so I'm not totally sure what this menu is called but sometimes when I startup my laptop it takes forever for it to load. And sometimes the icons are completely grayed out to where I can't select them. Also I have to note, clicking on it to open the menu sometimes doesn't...
  7. Not sure what this menu is called but I'm having issues with it. Can someone help?

Not sure what this menu is called but I'm having issues with it. Can someone help?: Ok so I'm not totally sure what this menu is called but sometimes when I startup my laptop it takes forever for it to load. And sometimes the icons are completely grayed out to where I can't select them. Also I have to note, clicking on it to open the menu sometimes doesn't...
  8. Please help: Taskbar and start menu not working on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help: Taskbar and start menu not working on Windows 10 laptop: I need some advice/help please. Since yesterday the taskbar on my Lenovo Ideapad Flex5 laptop has not worked properly. I can't click on the Start button, I can't type in the search bar that I have in the taskbar, and any apps that are open do not appear in the taskbar. The...
  9. Please help: Taskbar and start menu not working on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help: Taskbar and start menu not working on Windows 10 laptop: I need some advice/help please. Since yesterday the taskbar on my Lenovo Ideapad Flex5 laptop has not worked properly. I can't click on the Start button, I can't type in the search bar that I have in the taskbar, and any apps that are open do not appear in the taskbar. The...
  10. Please help: Taskbar and start menu not working on Windows 10 laptop