Help with menu

Discus and support Help with menu in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I noticed on one of Brinks menu's, he had this result when selecting the windows key. Under his name are the apps. If I look at my screen when I select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meebers, Jun 10, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

I noticed on one of Brinks menu's, he had this result when selecting the windows key. Under his name are the apps. If I look at my screen when I select the windows key I get this (red circle) menu and it is shaded even more, pic 2, I then must select this to see my apps. Pic 3. Something simple I am sure*Sad

:)

meebers, Jun 10, 2015
  2. Help With Spam Win User

Using Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 10 March 2016 (KB890830)

In Windows 10, once you have installed the following as a bundle: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - March 2016 (KB890830) - using the usual windows update, how do you locate the
    file, open the file to use the file to take advantage of the full features of the windows Malicious Software Removal Tool? Thank you.

Help With Spam, Jun 10, 2015
  3. Help with license Win User
    Mouse cursor contsantly blinking and not working properly

I have the same problem. It will not let me select when the mouse pointer is flashing. I have to wait for the computer to be on for awhile to stop the flashing.

I have reinstalled the mouse software and updated the driver.

Any suggestions?

Help with license, Jun 10, 2015
  4. paulsalter Win User

Help with menu

Have you got tablet mode enabled?

I believe if you have tablet mode on, you get that option at the top instead of just seeing the items

paulsalter, Jun 10, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 10, 2015
  6. meebers Win User
    I did not have the table mode ON. (Its greyed out). However, I did have the Open Full Screen ON. This got rid of the "hamburger" menu. :). Tx guys

meebers, Jun 10, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help with menu

Help with menu - Similar Threads - Help menu

1. Help with Windows 10 start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with Windows 10 start menu.: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 Education and I'm having trouble figuring out how to get my start menu to look like the one on my other Windows 10 machine. My start menu currently looks like this: [img] I want it to look like this: [img] Anyone know...
  2. Help with start menu font please

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with start menu font please: So i figured it was time to spice up my windows install a bit. I changed my font via winaero tweaker and it seems to have applied to every area of windows EXCEPT the start menu. When i open the start menu to view all my folders and subsequent apps, the font is standard still....
  3. Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu: So ive been doing some pruning and sorting after what I hope is my final reformat until I build a new pc. Part of that was the send to menu. I have it with the entries I want, however the extended send-to is now EMPTY! lol. How can I get it to mirror what I have in the...
  4. Start menu wont close when clicking certain apps/tiles - please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu wont close when clicking certain apps/tiles - please help: Hi all, As per the thread title I have an issue where when I click on certain apps/tiles from my start menu which in this case is Steam and uPlay the application loads but the start menu stays open *Mad I have to click off it to close it & its starting to get a bit...
  5. Start menu looks different then before, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu looks different then before, please help: Hello, after Win10 reinstall, start menu looks different then before, how can i fix it? also is it normal that upgrade to win10 took over 14hours? it was stuck at 99% for 10hours. now: http://cdn.ghacks.net/wp-content/upl...start-menu.jpg before:...
  6. Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Add 'Pin to Start' to Context Menu - Help: I teried a registry hack that adds 'pin to start' to the context menu. I created a reg file and added this: [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\PinToStartScreen] @="{470C0EBD-5D73-4d58-9CED-E91E22E23282}" But it doesnt show up. And I get an error message...
  7. Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot open Power User Task Menu help please!: Hi everyone, I recently bought a new machine running windows 10 and I cannot access the Power User Task Menu. When I right click on the start menu the cursor automatically moves a couple pixels and nothing is displayed. Windows key + X does nothing either. What do I do??...
Help with menu solved