Windows 10: Help with Win 10 problem

Discus and support Help with Win 10 problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Action Center in the task bar worked properly until one week ago. It shows in the task bar but it will never open. It does light differently to show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mjkuzmanich, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Help with Win 10 problem

My Action Center in the task bar worked properly until one week ago. It shows in the task bar but it will never open. It does light differently to show I have new notifications but when I click that it just goes to lighter color but won't open. I am a novice and have been unable to find help inside the software. My virus protection is WebRoot not defender.
    Thanks

:)

mjkuzmanich, Dec 11, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Dec 11, 2015
  3. how to write a letter on Windows 10

how do I proceed to type a letter and make a copy

help with a problem, Dec 11, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

Help with Win 10 problem

Try *Start + A that should also open action center.

JohnC, Dec 11, 2015
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do you manually create restore points ?
    I am suggesting doing a system restore. Pick a date that is a few days more than one week ago as your restore point.
    System Restore Windows 10

davidhk, Dec 11, 2015
  6. its the same result, trys to open, won't.

7. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Dec 11, 2015
  8. Help with Win 10 problem

I don't manually set restore points. I used the last automatic restore point and it is OK now. Thank You

9. davidhk Win User
    Good to know problem is sorted.
    I would suggest that you periodically create restore point when the system is running fine, about once a week is often enough, or after a big update is installed, or after a new program is installed.
    That way you always have a " good " date you can "roll" your system back to.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help with Win 10 problem

1. Help with Win 10 problem - Similar Threads - Help problem

2. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  3. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...
  4. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  6. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  7. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  8. How to solve this problem please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem please help me: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-problem-please-help-me/c0c4fb71-ab70-4bad-a2ed-ae8080da9bb0
  9. How to solve this problem please help me

10. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7