Windows 10: Help

Discus and support Help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thursday night I got a large update . Since then the colors on my display are only black and white .What do I do ? 98340 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bvanasse, Nov 17, 2017.

1. bvanasse Win User

Help

Thursday night I got a large update . Since then the colors on my display are only black and white .What do I do ?

:)

bvanasse, Nov 17, 2017
  2. {#help#} Win User
    {#help#}, Nov 17, 2017
  3. {help} Win User
    {help}, Nov 17, 2017
  4. dmholt57 Win User

Help

Welcome to Tenforums. Start with filling your my system specs out in your profile. Computer model #, display adapter info etc. *Cool With that info we can help you find the right driver for the display adapter, Microsoft has a habit of supplying a generic equivalent that sometimes doesn't work correctly...

dmholt57, Nov 17, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
  6. bvanasse Win User
    All color has returned.Great .Thanks .Bernie

bvanasse, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Help

1. Help - Similar Threads - Help

2. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  3. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  4. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Help with 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with 0xc000021a: Been getting this while gaming, not all the time though. I have tried a fresh reinstall of windows 11, with clearing my files off of the pc. I have checked sfc and no issues there either. Any suggestions?...
  6. Help with 0xc000021a

Help with 0xc000021a: Been getting this while gaming, not all the time though. I have tried a fresh reinstall of windows 11, with clearing my files off of the pc. I have checked sfc and no issues there either. Any suggestions?...
  7. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  8. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...: Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for tvet college and the problem I come across is when I click on a button to submit documents it says "close your browser session and restart the wizard process in a new window"...
  9. Hi please help me here,am trying to apply for college and the problem I come across is when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?

I got multiple problems. Can someone help me?: 1. I got a corrupted files when I "SFC /Scannow" on my SDD and HDD. 2. There were some problems installing updates on Windows Updates. 3. The read-only keeps reverting back even when I created a new folder on both SDD and HDD4. When it comes to dims.exe /restorehealth I am...