Windows 10: Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue

Discus and support Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello fellow Windows 10 users, for those of you who have an issue with your computer turning off after shutting it down in that it takes the computer a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by startgame412, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue

Hello fellow Windows 10 users, for those of you who have an issue with your computer turning off after shutting it down in that it takes the computer a minute or more for the light on the computer to actually turn off which signifies that the computer is fully powered down, I have come across a solution that worked for me and am passing it along in the hopes that it will work for others who may be having this same problem. Many have advised that disabling the fast startup option fixes this issue which indeed it does but for me it does it at the expense of having my computer load slower than if the fast startup option was enabled. So what I tried was going into safe mode, logging in and shutting down to see if the problem still persisted in safe mode. The computer powered off with no issues and then I attempted to see if the issue was still present while using the computer normally and to my surprise the computer powered off with no problem. I hope this helps you as it helped me.

:)

startgame412, Aug 16, 2019
  2. BrewIT Win User

windows 10 VERY slow when trying to open Devices & Printers?

I'm working with the latest builds and since we have sharing and network discovery turned off by default I felt someone might benefit from the info anyway.
    Thank You
    Bob

BrewIT, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue

Known and Resolved issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Works for me*Party
    I received an update for dolby atmos after a half an hour of upgrading

Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue

1. Here is how I resolved the Windows 10 v 1903 slow power off issue - Similar Threads - Here resolved 1903

2. windows power off issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows power off issue: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  3. windows power off issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows power off issue: Hello Windows community. As per the subject shown above my dell latitude 7490 does not shutdown properly after shutting down the fan, Keyboard and power are still lighting Earlier the system running normally on windows 11 but i try to install dual with Mac os 13 during the...
  4. How to resolve an "Event 41, Kernel-Power" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve an "Event 41, Kernel-Power" issue?: My laptop has been intermittently restarting, usually when streaming videos.I've used Event Viewer to retrieve the following information following the most recent restart:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 11/04/2024 20:54:46Event ID: 41 Task...
  5. How to resolve an "Event 41, Kernel-Power" issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve an "Event 41, Kernel-Power" issue?: My laptop has been intermittently restarting, usually when streaming videos.I've used Event Viewer to retrieve the following information following the most recent restart:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 11/04/2024 20:54:46Event ID: 41 Task...
  6. Power off issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power off issues: I recently tried to power off my computer but it says "There are no power options currently available". I have updated my computer and I don't know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-off-issues/a3fb9b59-d093-46f0-8984-f721ae95d4f5
  7. Windows 10 v. 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v. 1903: Is it safe yet to install version 1903. I've read nothing but problems in other posts before this month. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-v-1903/bea33c9a-a506-4a51-b340-721ff047da5a
  8. Windows 10 v 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 v 1903: I can't upgrade to Windows 10 v 1903. I can download it and it will try to install it. When I get the message that my computer needs to shut down and does so, I get the following message: "Boot Manager recovered from an error. Boot Manager has restored Boot Priority from...
  9. Power Off issues.

Power Off issues.: Hey, I started to have a problem with my windows 10. When ever i shutdown my laptop the screen goes black (like it used to ) but now i can see the power light is still on and the fan is still running.... I waited for a few minutes but the power wont shutdown.. Any one have...
  10. Windows 10 power off issues.

Windows 10 power off issues.: Hello, I have an older HP Pavilion desktop, model p7-1108p to be exact, which I purchased back in 2011 and it came pre-loaded with Windows 7. Recently, due to a hard drive failure I upgraded the hard drive and installed Windows 10 pro on my computer. After the...