Windows 10: Here's Really easy way to get your system information -

Discus and support Here's Really easy way to get your system information - in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there Here's a ridiculously quick and easy way to get the system info. 1) create with notepad a file (any file) with just one line in it say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Aug 9, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Here's Really easy way to get your system information -

Hi there

Here's a ridiculously quick and easy way to get the system info.

1) create with notepad a file (any file) with just one line in it say the letter s and save it to your desktop as a type .nfo file.

2) now double click it. You'll get a little panel about a corrupt file --simply click OK and the system info will be available.

Here's Really easy way to get your system information - [​IMG]

Here's Really easy way to get your system information - [​IMG]

There might be a quick command for this information but I can't remember it - this works fine.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 9, 2015
  2. elie7 Win User

New, easy way to get WebOS games

i was hoping for a way to download the apps from this app, too bad u got to pay for them Here's Really easy way to get your system information - :p its a good thing we have "black" internet pages .

but hey the developers worked hard on them, so i wouldn't mind paying .

elie7, Aug 9, 2015
  3. elie7 Win User
    New, easy way to get WebOS games

but it only works with .ipk games, most of us got their games via .debs .

elie7, Aug 9, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

Win+R->msinfo32.exe

topgundcp, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
  6. CyberTod Win User
    Or just open start menu and start typing - 'system'. One of the results will be System information (desktop app)

CyberTod, Aug 9, 2015
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Thanks - I'd forgotten the command -- must be getting too old !! (or probably had to much beer yesterday !!).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 9, 2015
  8. Frostbite Win User

Thank you! This is helpful, I can open my file explorer via task manager but my desktop is just black with cursor

Frostbite, Oct 26, 2015
  9. CountMike New Member
Thema:

1. Here's Really easy way to get your system information - - Similar Threads - Here's Really easy

2. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?: We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which...
  3. Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an easy way to get Winget to uninstall MS Teams Personal?: We're trying to use Winget a lot more as we transition to 11, this means uninstalling unwanted applications using their winget UID and we've hit a stumbling block with Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams Enterprise is set as Microsoft.Teams but so is the Personal Version which...
  4. I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.: This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl+0xDC7E) This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the...
  5. easy way pin windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    easy way pin windows?: pin windows show on all desktops pin windows should show on top of desktop, but below other windows by default 156295
  6. Is there an easy way to share files??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to share files??: Hello, I have 2 Win 10 Home machines sitting next to each other on a desk, both connected to the same wifi network. Is there an easy way to transfer files from one machine to the other?? I've been using a flash drive because I have googled my brains out and cannot figure...
  7. Click here to update your..." message to update information/credentials on the desktop on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Click here to update your..." message to update information/credentials on the desktop on...: Mail Version 16005.12228.20276.0 This was a question asked in 2015 and 2016. Both threads are currently LOCKED. It is now 2019 and I have the same problem. The ANSWER contains a link that no longer works. I also tried deleting the two accounts and then adding them back...
  8. Any way to get to System Information in an external drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get to System Information in an external drive?: I'd like to be able to get to System Information on an externally attached Windows Vista to Windows 10 drive, such as if the disk isn't booting or is corrupted or has bad sectors. Just to be able to know all that info from a damaged drive. 140871
  9. Easy way to update to W10 using existing W8.1 system

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Easy way to update to W10 using existing W8.1 system: Hi there If you want to test W10 builds using all your existing programs then this IMO is the esiest way to do it. This way preserves your REAL W8 / W8.1 / W7 machine. 1) Install VMware player (FREE) 2) install VMWARE stand alone converter -- also FREE 3) Run the...
  10. Is there an easy way to keep all system drivers current?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there an easy way to keep all system drivers current?: Yes, know where you hardware driver come from and check a couple of times a year for updates. Unless you are experiencing issues there is no good reason to update any drivers, and if there is you'll be notified. MHO