Windows 10: Hero Image

Discus and support Hero Image in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, First post on this forum ,anyone know how to remove the hero image from windows 10 logon screen. Thanx 65453 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rayal, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Rayal Win User

Hero Image

Hello,
    First post on this forum ,anyone know how to remove the hero image from windows 10 logon screen.
    Thanx

:)

Rayal, Sep 29, 2016

2. LoginScreen

it changed the login screen to one of the background image included in the theme, is there a way to change it back to the original hero image?

ElliEstores, Sep 29, 2016
  3. jader3rd Win User
    Show the lock screen picture on the logon screen after the anniversary update

For Windows 10 I disabled the hero picture for the logon screen and had it show the current theme color instead of the hero image. Now with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update installed, it's still showing the theme color, and I would like it to show the lock
    screen picture instead (which is what the default is in the anniversary update). How can I do this?

I followed the instructions I believe that I followed to disable the hero picture in the first place, but the reg key settings aren't there.

jader3rd, Sep 29, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hero Image

Brink, Sep 29, 2016
Thema:

Hero Image

1. Hero Image - Similar Threads - Hero Image

2. Driver_power_state_failure error on windows 11 23h2 with a Rogue Hero VII mother board.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver_power_state_failure error on windows 11 23h2 with a Rogue Hero VII mother board.: Hello,When I put my computer to sleep and I want to work again I keep getting a blue screen with the error Driver_power_state_failure. I have included a memory dump.Can anyone help me with this problem ?Thank you in advance.memory dump...
  3. Driver_power_state_failure error on windows 11 23h2 with a Rogue Hero VII mother board.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver_power_state_failure error on windows 11 23h2 with a Rogue Hero VII mother board.: Hello,When I put my computer to sleep and I want to work again I keep getting a blue screen with the error Driver_power_state_failure. I have included a memory dump.Can anyone help me with this problem ?Thank you in advance.memory dump...
  4. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  5. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...: In Windows 10, I have to uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and never let two of those programs get reinstalled automatically....
  6. I Have to Uninstall "Candy Crush Friends" and "Farm Heroes Saga" and Never Let Two of Those...

7. ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard with M.2 installed not booting windows 10 after install

ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard with M.2 installed not booting windows 10 after install: Hello,I have been trying to install windows 10 onto an m.2 SSD drive installed on a used ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard.First, I followed this tutorial on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PEBscJbno&ab_channel=OC3DRushKit. It has my exact setup the same BIOS...
  8. ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard with M.2 installed not booting windows 10 after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard with M.2 installed not booting windows 10 after install: Hello,I have been trying to install windows 10 onto an m.2 SSD drive installed on a used ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard.First, I followed this tutorial on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PEBscJbno&ab_channel=OC3DRushKit. It has my exact setup the same BIOS...
  9. ASUS Maximus Hero VII Motherboard with M.2 installed not booting windows 10 after install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...