Windows 10: hey my windows store cache is damaged

Discus and support hey my windows store cache is damaged in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i ran the windows 10 store troubleshooter.it resets the cache but it says that it didn't get fixed.what should I do 92987 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aris003, Sep 7, 2017.

1. aris003 Win User

hey my windows store cache is damaged

i ran the windows 10 store troubleshooter.it resets the cache but it says that it didn't get fixed.what should I do

:)

aris003, Sep 7, 2017

2. My Windows Store cache is damaged. Also my Lenovo Easy camera is not working

Hello,

So, recently, I was attempting to Skype call a friend, when I realized my "camera" wasn't working. I tried to troubleshoot and fix the issues, however, I'm given error code 0xA00F4271(0x80070001). Then the entire app crashes. In my attempts to learn how
    to fix the problem, I learned that it may have to do with the "window store" having issues.

I tried troubleshooting the "window store" app. That resulted in them discovering a problem with the cache maybe damaged. After some research into how to fix that problem, I attempted going to the "local cache" via the file explorer and adding a "cache"
    folder to the system, in the hopes of fixing everything. Sadly, it only fixed the corrupted files of service and registration but not the cache itself.

Does anyone have any advice regarding this issue?

Sincerely, a fellow Microsoft 10 user.

sharingon777, Sep 7, 2017
  3. My Windows Store cache is damaged. Also my Lenovo Easy camera is not working

Hi,

The error code 0xA00F4271(0x80070001) would normally occur to built-in camera's when the camera driver is outdated or a third-party antivirus is interfering with the camera's function. In your case, since you have tried some troubleshooting steps on your
    end, we would like to ask for additional information to help us provide the appropriate solution.

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10 device?
    • After performing the solution that you found online, are you still having issues with the camera or only with the Windows Store cache?
    • Have you made any recent changes or installed updates prior to the error code?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 7, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Sep 8, 2017
Thema:

1. hey my windows store cache is damaged - Similar Threads - hey store cache

2. how to resolve cache data damage issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to resolve cache data damage issue?: i already done all the things trouble shooting, reset, command promptadmin. the issue is not resolved please tell me how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-cache-data-damage-issue/ba7dce97-11c9-4e34-9292-7dce37f9ba9a
  3. how to resolve cache data damage issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to resolve cache data damage issue?: i already done all the things trouble shooting, reset, command promptadmin. the issue is not resolved please tell me how to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-cache-data-damage-issue/ba7dce97-11c9-4e34-9292-7dce37f9ba9a
  4. how to resolve cache data damage issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Store Cache may be damage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Store Cache may be damage: Apps like Calculator will open and then close immediately. Microsoft edge does the same thing. So does some other apps. I have run app troubleshooter and get the following: Windows Store Cache may be damaged I have tried the Powershell solution and it worked temporarily...
  6. Microsoft store cache

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cache: Hi All, I am trying to download an update of Disney Magic Kingdoms. When I go to the App Store I get a never ending loop of download / install / download /install ... If I cancel the download and run the app, it says it needs to be updated and sends me back to the app...
  7. STORE cache corruption

STORE cache corruption: Store apps work fine yet STORE apps troubleshooter reports that "Windows STORE cache may be damaged/corrupted." Despite the following measures the error is "not fixed." STORE has been reset (WSRESET). STORE apps have been reregistered. (Get-AppXPackage | Foreach...
  8. windows store cache may be damaged

windows store cache may be damaged: Hi, I've spent the few days trying to fix that issue, went all every solution that I saw, Including Ken's solution, scanned for corrupt files, did DCIM, WSreser as admin, but the problem is still here. Technical details: Asus laptop, UX330UA Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache

in Windows 10 Support
    Live tiles doesn't work, maybe damaged store cache: many live tiles of my start menu doesn't work (msn news, store), i checked the win throubleshooting and say me that cache is damaged, what can i do for fix this? i also saw that if i uninstall msn news, and i reinstall again without open it, the tile work, when i open it the...
  10. Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged: I have been tried to install an extension for the Edge browser from the Windows Store, and I keep receiving the error code 0x80073D05. That led me to try the Microsoft Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It tells me that the "Windows Store cache and licenses may be...