Windows 10: Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update...

Discus and support Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/BadrZh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1wd9y/hi_everyone_i_am_running_windows_10_1903_with_no/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BadrZh, Nov 26, 2019.

1. /u/BadrZh Win User

Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update...

/u/BadrZh, Nov 26, 2019
  2. MJLONGLEY Win User

Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Nov 26, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update...

Local profile issue after upgrading to 1903

Hi roblinb

Not listed in the Known.

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

As far as Wifi any chance it is Qualcom inside USB adapter, if Qualcom then yes known issue.

I might create another user (Local) and when if try again see if this issue occurs on both users.

Would also suggest you run the first 5 steps in this tutorial to see if you have any corruption with current build.

Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update...

1. Hi everyone. I am running windows 10 1903 with no problems, is it worth the risk to update... - Similar Threads - everyone running 1903

2. Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery.: Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery. When I perform recovery in Windows 10 with Version OS Build 19045.3570 it works fine but when it updates to next cumulative update OS Build 19045.3803 and I perform the recovery again it gets stuck on windows...
  3. Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery.: Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery. When I perform recovery in Windows 10 with Version OS Build 19045.3570 it works fine but when it updates to next cumulative update OS Build 19045.3803 and I perform the recovery again it gets stuck on windows...
  4. Hi Everyone, I am facing a issue with Windows 10 Recovery.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hi everyone , my laptop is running Windows 11 and I am having this problem of the volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone , my laptop is running Windows 11 and I am having this problem of the volume: I tried to reinstall volume driver and turn on Windows Audio again I can't hear anything sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-my-laptop-is-running-windows-11-and-i/a76b6e35-dfeb-44b5-93b8-0dbd4f82b646
  6. Hi everyone , my laptop is running Windows 11 and I am having this problem of the volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi everyone , my laptop is running Windows 11 and I am having this problem of the volume: I tried to reinstall volume driver and turn on Windows Audio again I can't hear anything sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone-my-laptop-is-running-windows-11-and-i/a76b6e35-dfeb-44b5-93b8-0dbd4f82b646
  7. Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!: So today I wanted to reset my windows to factory state, although I deleted the whole disk, I'm on Mac and I had to reinstall OS X. I was just about to install windows 10 to be specific and I realised that there's been an error. I have to convert my partition to GPT, from MBR....
  8. Hi everyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi everyone...: Does anyone knows in the "NEW" Windows store where is the wish list app list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-everyone/938f8cb1-85ea-4925-9872-cdeabe2fa07d
  9. Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,: Struggling with trying to update windows 10 home version 1909 to the current version, here's the setupdiag results can anyone tell me what exactly what it is saying?: Matching Profile found: FindFatalPluginFailure - E48E3F1C-26F6-4AFB-859B-BF637DA49636 SetupDiag version:...
  10. Is it worth risking an update for me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it worth risking an update for me?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pepefrogcheese [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6emh7/is_it_worth_risking_an_update_for_me/