Windows 10: Hi I need help

Discus and support Hi I need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrMittens, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MrMittens Win User

Hi I need help

I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate.

:)

MrMittens, Jan 25, 2016

2. hi i need help

1. Type appwiz.cpl in Windows Start Search box (Cortana) > Click appwiz.cpl > Turn Windows features ON or OFF > Check .NET framework...advanced services and restart.

If this is already checked, uncheck it > Restart > Check it > Restart

2. Refer to following Microsoft Help

Troubleshoot blocked .NET Framework installations and uninstallations

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framewo...

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E for Excel, Jan 25, 2016
  3. PRINCEgh Win User
    hi i need help

im trying to sign in to microsoft account on my new phone but it keeps giving me this code 0xFFFFFE70. What should i do?

PRINCEgh, Jan 25, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

Hi I need help

Any kind of error code when you go to activation in Settings under Updates &Security ? Look at some of the last steps here,read the beginning notes. Activate Windows 10

jds63, Jan 25, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Are you sure you have reinstalled same version. ie10 home if original was 7 home for example.

Also need to match single language versions, EU or Korean versions exactly.

Assuming you have the correct version clean installed, then you can activate it using original Windows 7 key assuming you are now running version 10586. Open a command prompt, and yop line should say 10586.

If it says 10240, it is the old version and you would have to reinstall new version.

cereberus, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Yep, it sounds like you may have done a clean install with a different version that what your digital entitlement...entitles you to use.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hi I need help

1. Hi I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  3. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having major issues with windows, need help resetting: Hi, my pc is currently stuck crashing constantly & freezing up on the desktop homescreen when it does even get there. Whenever my pc bluescreens the error code is “Bad_system_config_info” When i try to reset the pc it simply says “there was a problem resetting this pc”When it...
  4. Having major issues with windows, need help resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  6. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  9. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  10. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...