Windows 10: Hi I need help

Discus and support Hi I need help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MrMittens, Jan 25, 2016.

1. MrMittens Win User

Hi I need help

I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate.

:)

MrMittens, Jan 25, 2016

2. hi i need help

1. Type appwiz.cpl in Windows Start Search box (Cortana) > Click appwiz.cpl > Turn Windows features ON or OFF > Check .NET framework...advanced services and restart.

If this is already checked, uncheck it > Restart > Check it > Restart

2. Refer to following Microsoft Help

Troubleshoot blocked .NET Framework installations and uninstallations

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framewo...

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E for Excel, Jan 25, 2016
  3. PRINCEgh Win User
    hi i need help

im trying to sign in to microsoft account on my new phone but it keeps giving me this code 0xFFFFFE70. What should i do?

PRINCEgh, Jan 25, 2016
  4. jds63 Win User

Hi I need help

Any kind of error code when you go to activation in Settings under Updates &Security ? Look at some of the last steps here,read the beginning notes. Activate Windows 10

jds63, Jan 25, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    Are you sure you have reinstalled same version. ie10 home if original was 7 home for example.

Also need to match single language versions, EU or Korean versions exactly.

Assuming you have the correct version clean installed, then you can activate it using original Windows 7 key assuming you are now running version 10586. Open a command prompt, and yop line should say 10586.

If it says 10240, it is the old version and you would have to reinstall new version.

cereberus, Jan 26, 2016
  6. Yep, it sounds like you may have done a clean install with a different version that what your digital entitlement...entitles you to use.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Hi I need help

1. Hi I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Blue Screen tcpip.sys critical_structure_corruption - Need help with .dmp-file to find the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen tcpip.sys critical_structure_corruption - Need help with .dmp-file to find the...: Hi there, After receiving blue screens over time I have tried to find the issue. A search on the net provided me with the following...
  3. I seriously need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  4. Audio issues need help or advice

Audio issues need help or advice: Hey guys I’m really getting tired of trying to figure this out so I hope you can help. Sorry if this is kind of all over the place. So I recently bought a computer off a friend hoping to get gaming a little more. We usually play Warzone with discord but my audio issues are...
  5. Need help with missing program shortcuts.

Need help with missing program shortcuts.: I logged on to my computer today only to notice that I have two desktop shortcuts missing. I only remember what one of them was and I still have the program downloaded on the pc. Is there a way for me to go "back in time" and check what other shortcut is missing? submitted...
  6. I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...

I need help. I just got a new windows 10 laptop today and I can only connect to the WiFi...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GoyardRee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5n3gc/i_need_help_i_just_got_a_new_windows_10_laptop/
  7. I need help looking for a pc screen translator

I need help looking for a pc screen translator: I need help looking for an application that translates I all text displayed on my screen or and application that can accurately recoginze and copy all text displayed on my screen. If someone could help me out that would be much appreciated. submitted by /u/lokuGT [link]...
  8. Please help. Can't afford new laptop need to fix current. upgraded from 8 to 10

Please help. Can't afford new laptop need to fix current. upgraded from 8 to 10: Hey guys I really need some help. It's going to be a lil long, need to explain everything in detail so I'm sorry. I have an old HP ENVY 15 that seems to be getting an error message in CrystalDiskInfo in regards to C5 current pending sector count (please refer to picture 1)....
  9. Missing file on packard bell. Can not do mater reset help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing file on packard bell. Can not do mater reset help needed: Hi to all and hope everyone is safe and well in these times of need. My dilemma is I bought a packard bell I extreme M5850 its been updated with Windows 10. The thing is the guy who owned was not English so everything is his in his nationality I think polish I've tried to do...
  10. I need help with my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help with my product key: So, a couple months ago (2 months ago) I was warned that my product key would expire (I dont have any pictures of it but see the images from a different computer)... but guess what? when it hit the expiry date, nothing happened... it just stayed the way it was. All help is...