Windows 10: High performance power mode

Discus and support High performance power mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lexxye, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Lexxye Win User

High performance power mode

Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it

I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc

does it affect the pc in any kind of way

Specs

i7 8700 3.20 ghz

16 ram ddr4

rtx 2060 6 gb

motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H 2.0

power supply : segotep SG-D600

:)

Lexxye, Apr 21, 2020
  2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

High performance power mode [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 21, 2020
  3. High Performance Power Settings

Hi,

Somehow I have completely lost the "High Performance" setting in Control Panel > Power. As now I totally need to rebuild this (believe me, this needs redoing), can anyone please supply a list of all exact settings in "Change Advanced Power Settings".

Thank you,

DC

Daniel Clee, Apr 21, 2020
  4. High performance power mode

High Performance Mode icon dissapeared

Hi

Last Sunday i've updated my Windows 10 and i lost my high performance mode icon in the toolbar hidden icon it was a yellow plane like icon and the icon is not airplane mode. some suggestion where it might be gone?

Thanks

Jackson HoHoHo, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

High performance power mode

1. High performance power mode - Similar Threads - High performance power

2. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  3. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  4. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. High Performance Mode is slowest mode, compared to Power-Saver and Balanced Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Mode is slowest mode, compared to Power-Saver and Balanced Mode: Hello,All of a sudden I've started to notice my computer has been running unusually slow. I searched for the problem and the solution, unfortunately I *think* I found the problem but I don't know what is causing it to do this.What has been happening is that:My CPU hasn't been...
  6. High Performance Mode is slowest mode, compared to Power-Saver and Balanced Mode

High Performance Mode is slowest mode, compared to Power-Saver and Balanced Mode: Hello,All of a sudden I've started to notice my computer has been running unusually slow. I searched for the problem and the solution, unfortunately I *think* I found the problem but I don't know what is causing it to do this.What has been happening is that:My CPU hasn't been...
  7. High Performance Mode is slowest mode, compared to Power-Saver and Balanced Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  9. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  10. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging