Windows 10: How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry)

Discus and support How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry) 15168 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Yaser Da Silva, Aug 10, 2015.

1. How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry)

How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry)

:)

Yaser Da Silva, Aug 10, 2015

2. Dark theme PC

Dark theme i mean dark and light theme like windows mobile, and in groove also ms edge. I found it can be revealed with registry changes on many site i have searched.

Hùng Nguyễn Phụ, Aug 10, 2015
  3. How to change the appearance of the settings panels?

For settings app,you can change the color to dark and check if it is of any use.

How to enable the Dark Theme for Windows 10 | Windows Central
    The toggle switch is coming next month with an update,till then you would need to use a registry edit.

You can change the color schemes also to see if they are of any help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7...dows-10-a.html

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wek yb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge\Main

Theme (DWORD) - Value of 0 is Light Theme, Value of 1 is Dark Theme

Edwin, Aug 10, 2015
  5. You can do this via the edge settings. Why chance bricking the registry?

lopedoggie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How can i enable Edge Dark theme (via registry) - Similar Threads - enable Edge Dark

2. How to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender on Windows 10?: Can someone explain to me how to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender? I want Windows Defender to be dark/black, not bright. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-the-dark-theme-in-windows-defender/c66d93c2-7cca-4fdf-a33c-41d6e022b89f
  3. How to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender on Windows 10?: Can someone explain to me how to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender? I want Windows Defender to be dark/black, not bright. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-the-dark-theme-in-windows-defender/c66d93c2-7cca-4fdf-a33c-41d6e022b89f
  4. How to enable the dark theme in Windows Defender on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?

How to schedule dark and light theme via Task Scheduler?: Since Microsoft Doesn't provide us with auto dark and light theme. I'd show you how to schedule dark & light mode. It has to be done via Task Scheduler only. Open Start menu, then goto All Apps > Windows Administrative Tool > Computer Management Go to task scheduler...
  6. Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change the how dark the dark theme is?: [ATTACH] Ok so I just don't like Windows10's dark theme because it's just too black and I think it looks bad and I def think Microsoft could improve it. Is there a way to change the very black background to something like Discord's defualt dark grayish bakground? Thanks....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  8. Can I disable dark window background without enabling systemwide light theme?

Can I disable dark window background without enabling systemwide light theme?: After the latest update, it's possible to have window backgrounds dark, which is great. However, can I return to regular white background without making everything light? Basically, I want to enable dark mode without it coloring regular windows, as it used to work before the...
  9. How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Dark Mode theme on new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has relaunched its Microsoft Edge browser powered by the Chromium engine. It launched as a public preview – but the final build will be available soon. One of the most loved and latest features added to the new Edge [...] This post How to enable...
  10. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e