Windows 10: how can i open a windat file

Discus and support how can i open a windat file in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i open an image attachment thats a windat fike... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryWeaver1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. how can i open a windat file

how can i open an image attachment thats a windat fike

:)

GaryWeaver1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Hans L Win User
    Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Oct 11, 2018
  4. jaydeee Win User

how can i open a windat file

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile how can i open a windat file :)

jaydeee, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

how can i open a windat file

1. how can i open a windat file - Similar Threads - open windat file

2. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  3. How can I open these files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I open these files?: I found an SD card from my old camera and wanted to look through the photos but some of the pictures had strange names and each file had a different file type. A few were ok and still were JPG files. Any ideas on how to access these photos?...
  4. How can I open files that are locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  5. How can I open files that are locked?

How can I open files that are locked?: I cannot open some files. There is a folder icon that appears with the file name. What is this folder about and how can this be removed and open the files? Please see image below:...
  6. I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.: i am receiving emails with windat.com and cannot open them. How do i change that to receive them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-windat-files-but-cannot-open-them/82fb966c-20ea-4c22-bbc1-a8f6da4006bf
  7. I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.

I am receiving windat files but cannot open them how do i do this.: i am receiving emails with windat.com and cannot open them. How do i change that to receive them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-receiving-windat-files-but-cannot-open-them/82fb966c-20ea-4c22-bbc1-a8f6da4006bf
  8. How can I open multiple files at once?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I open multiple files at once?: For example, when two Word files are selected and type Enter key, two Words run. However, when a Word file and an Excel file are selected and type Enter key, nothing runs. In this case, I want both Word and Excel to run. Likewise, two shortcuts for different applications...
  9. ¿How can i open .ENC files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ¿How can i open .ENC files?: [ATTACH] Hi, i hope you guys can help me. I made a back up from my phone to my pc, but i cant open images, videos, anything. All files are in .enc. ¿How i can open those files?...
  10. How can I open an .obj file in Blender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I open an .obj file in Blender: I have unintentionally set up opening .obj file by Microsoft Paint as default, but I want to use Blender for this purpose. How can I change it back so I could import the file in Blender on win7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opening windat file on windows 10