Windows 10: How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Discus and support How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro? ***Modified title from: Downloading***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TabithaMartin1, Jan 28, 2019.

1. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro?

***Modified title from: Downloading***

:)

TabithaMartin1, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (05 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Jan 28, 2019
  4. bmac77777 Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Can't read magazines on Surface Pro?! (seriously?!)

After a ton of research (or so I thought) comparing the Ipad Pro and Surface Pro, I purchased a Surface Pro for various reasons - a big one being better processing power, and not wanting to deal with the planned obsolescence that comes with an Apple device.

That said, probably about 25% of what I was going to use the tablet portion for was reading magazines offline... which is apparently next to impossible. It honestly didn't even occur to me to research that ahead of time, because in 2018, it seriously never
    occurred to me that a tablet would not have apps to let you read magazines. Like products advertised as tablets should be able to do tablet-y things.

I've been trying to get answers about this all night --- apparently Zinio used to work, no longer (this would be ideal since I could get magazines through my library with it). Texture will no longer work w/ Windows 10 after June. Readly went away. I have
    Amazon Prime and can get a limited selection of magazines through there -- but Kindle for Windows 10 can't show magazines. Nook has an app, but doesn't appear to have any monthly subscriptions for all-you-can-read, the way Readly did.

I am pretty close to taking this back -- I just think it's ridiculous and arbitrary, since that's a huge draw of tablets for MANY people.

If any one could tell me if there's something I'm missing I'd appreciate it - I'm assuming this is purposeful on Microsoft's side, which kind of disgusts me, but it'd be helpful to know if there's any change possible to this fact in the near future.

bmac77777, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

1. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro - Similar Threads - read books magazine

2. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  3. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  4. Hard Disk Drive external all of the sudden not reading on Surface book Pro 6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Disk Drive external all of the sudden not reading on Surface book Pro 6: Computer = surface Book Pro Hard Disk Drive: WD Western Digital My Passport Ultra It seems that many are having this problem and didn't even realize this was a thing CLEARLY otherwise I would've had taken my data off drive. My drive once plugged in make a sound as if...
  5. Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Surface Pro or Surface Book Camera not working: [ATTACH] There are many who would use their laptop camera for an online meeting or live streaming or maybe just call their loved ones to for celebration, and if that camera stops working, there is much of trouble. If Surface Pro [...] This post Fix Surface Pro or Surface...
  6. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  7. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...
  8. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3: We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for the device. For...
  9. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...
  10. Why no books or magazines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no books or magazines?: Would have thought there would be a slew of new books and magazines in stores by now. Have only seen one book, "Windows 10 for Dummies". Haven't seen Win 10 on the cover of any magazines. I know it has only been a month, but usually there are a lot of stuff out by now. I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I read zinio purchased magazines on microwsoft surfave

2. read magazines on surface po7

3. read magazines surface pro

4. read magazine on surface pro,
  5. reading magazines on surface pro,
  6. read magazines on surface pro,
  7. magazije on surface,
  8. how to read magazines on surface pro