Windows 10: How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps?

Discus and support How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dan Adcock, Apr 2, 2019.

1. How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps?

How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps?

:)

Dan Adcock, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Insider Preview App Update - Groove Music app version 10.16092.1025

Source: L: Feedback Hub

How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 2, 2019
  3. GROOVE MUSIC IS NO LONGER WORKING/SYNCING/UPDATING FIX THIS MS

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the Music folder from Groove app. follow the steps below:

• Open Groove App.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Music on this PC, click on Choose where we look for Music.
    • Click on the X mark next to the folder location listed, to delete the location from Groove App.
    • Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.
    • Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Dagwood Win User

How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps?

Groove music app updated in store

That's encouraging, I haven't seen it on the All Apps list but will search again. If it isn't there and doesn't turn up in the search then I guess it might be downloadable?
    Thanks for that

Dagwood, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I remove Groove Music and other unwanted apps which MS considers "Default" apps? - Similar Threads - remove Groove Music

2. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  3. How to remove unwanted app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove unwanted app: An app found in Network and internet-view network ...There is mycarelinkrelay - by medronic which i did not install but can not remove it.Is this spying on my computer windows 10 ?Needs procedure to remove...thanks...
  4. The Groove Music app is not opening

The Groove Music app is not opening: hey Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2 I'm facing a problem that says that when I try to open Groove Music app it can't open even I try to update but when I try to update apps the ms store comes with a error that says something unexpected happens I tried...
  5. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  6. Uninstall Groove Music app

Uninstall Groove Music app: how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-groove-music-app/48fb3053-fadc-4c85-924c-90327dd410d2
  7. Problem with Groove Music App

Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  8. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  9. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  10. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...