Windows 10: How can I remove recent use application ?

Discus and support How can I remove recent use application ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As the topic sad how can I remove recent use application like this ? *Sad [img] 11546 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Akane, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

How can I remove recent use application ?

As the topic sad how can I remove recent use application like this ? *Sad

How can I remove recent use application ? [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

How can i remove confliction application on nokia 303

Does
    this help
    ?

Although you might be able to fix just this app with other tricks available on the board, the whole file system of your Nokia might got corrupted. Therefore, the Recovery Tool is THE solution on the long run.

Abi99 (2), Aug 1, 2015
  3. kondjela Win User
    How can i remove confliction application on nokia 303

When i use internet of my phone nokia asha 303 its jst show confliction application and nothing happed

kondjela, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Akane Win User
    @Brink Thank you XD

My start menu look clean now *Smile

Akane, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How can I remove recent use application ? - Similar Threads - remove recent application

2. how to recenter google application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recenter google application: I can't see the full screen when I open up google it's stuck to the right of the monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recenter-google-application/2008940f-8b4d-4dea-a29c-cde0adf24f94
  3. how to recenter google application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recenter google application: I can't see the full screen when I open up google it's stuck to the right of the monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recenter-google-application/2008940f-8b4d-4dea-a29c-cde0adf24f94
  4. How can I remove "file, edit..." from the topbar of the applications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove "file, edit..." from the topbar of the applications ?: Here is an example : Under the application name, I have all the menu available, it happens is most of my apps. Is there a way to hide that ?...
  5. How can I remove "file, edit..." from the topbar of the applications ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove "file, edit..." from the topbar of the applications ?: Here is an example : Under the application name, I have all the menu available, it happens is most of my apps. Is there a way to hide that ?...
  6. How can I remove "file, edit..." from the topbar of the applications ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I remove the always open this file type with this application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I remove the always open this file type with this application?: Hi so I ran into an issue today when my friend asked me to extract assets from his unity projects that were corrupted which I knew how and had all the neccesary resources but I accidentally pressed always open this file type with this application on the app I needed but it...
  8. How To Remove Recent Files..

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Recent Files..: ver 1903 build 18362 I don't like that recent files thing coming up in explorer all the time. very embarrassing, people can see where I've been... So I google how to remove it and places like Tom's hardware spell it out quite clearly... But, as so often seems to happen,...
  9. How do I remove the recent files list from an application on my taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the recent files list from an application on my taskbar?: When I want to open a recently viewed Notebook text or Word document, whose app icons are seated on my taskbar, I right-click to view a list of recent files. What I want to know is, how do I stop this compilation from occurring? Or, how can I limit the number of files being...
  10. how do i remove recent tabs

in Browsers and Email
    how do i remove recent tabs: if i go to history and want to remove it all of a sudden it shoes history and recent tabs and even after the history is deleted by checking the padge and hitting delete the recent tabs still shows the last 9 or 10 sites you have been on?*Mad 21196